Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Job Interview Clarification 2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Clarification 2 (1952 Views)

How To Nail Every Job Interview / Job Interview Clarification / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview Clarification 2 by wizzy89(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pls can someone help me clarify the authenticity of this message I got today for an interview slated for 2morow.
Even a description from ojota to the address would help a lot. Thanks.

U're invited for entry level interview@44 Blk H Jimoh Odutola St Off Eric Moore-Surulere on Wed 20-Jan-2016 by 9am.Bring ur CV, credentials & passpt
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by santori: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
guy . f the name of the company is not stated in the message nor waste your time
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ur CV is vetted & approved.Ur Test/Interview is slated for WED 20/1/16 by 9AM @16 Ondo Str,off Apapa Rd,behind Keystone Bank,Mosalashi B/S,Costain.Lagos.ADTN

@santori, any idea I got this too..is there any company as ADTN?
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by Sylver247: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
wizzy89:
Pls can someone help me clarify the authenticity of this message I got today for an interview slated for 2morow.

U're invited for entry level interview@44 Blk H Jimoh Odutola St Off Eric Moore-Surulere on Wed 20-Jan-2016 by 9am.Bring ur CV, credentials & passpt

Don't waste ur time. went there last week and it turned out to be so so preaching abt getting rich. Had to get out
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by wizzy89(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sylver247:

Don't waste ur time. went there last week and it turned out to be so so preaching abt getting rich. Had to get out
Are u serious?! Was it gnld??
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by Dfreshprince: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
That is Sumeru Nig Ltd.. dey recruit for banks and are 100% legit.. had a job offer there last year..
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by wizzy89(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ok did u take it??!
What was the job all about?!
Kindly update me pls cus I hv d interview 2mao
Dfreshprince:
That is Sumeru Nig Ltd.. dey recruit for banks and are 100% legit.. had a job offer there last year..
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by wizzy89(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Can someone please give me directions from ojuelegba to the place
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by Dfreshprince: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
No idea wat u applied for but the interview is not difficult....just try to get familiar with the role u applied for before the interview. .
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by PrinceAlex001(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
wizzy89:

It is Sumeru, they are recruiting for access bank. Don't mind the guy saying that it is gnld
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by wizzy89(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Ok thanx
PrinceAlex001:

It is Sumeru, they are recruiting for access bank. Don't mind the guy saying that it is gnld
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by VampireeM(f): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
wizzy89:
Ok did u take it??!
What was the job all about?!
Kindly update me pls cus I hv d interview 2mao

Most of their job recruitment is for Access Bank Direct Sales Agents(DSA)AKA Marketing. If you want to be a marketer you may go.
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 20, 2016
VampireeM:

Most of their job recruitment is for Access Bank Direct Sales Agents(DSA)AKA Marketing. If you want to be a marketer you may go.

Baba, pls is it worth it? Tfare sef I no get make I no go borrow make e come turn out to be futile + I'm even going to wind this jamb students I'll be taking tomorrow cos of it if I'll be going. Pls just lemme knw the pay, how the interview is and if they are organised + is it based on commission and did u take the job?
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by VampireeM(f): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2016
thisisayus:

Baba, pls is it worth it? Tfare sef I no get make I no go borrow make e come turn out to be futile + I'm even going to wind this jamb students I'll be taking tomorrow cos of it if I'll be going. Pls just lemme knw the pay, how the interview is and if they are organised + is it based on commission and did u take the job?

I didnt even go for their interview though they ve invited me a couple of times... I dont know how much they pay but I think the basic pay is upto 45k and its commission based. If you interested in marketing you can take up the job
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by WafiJoe(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
VampireeM:

You don't sleep?
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by VampireeM(f): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
WafiJoe:

You don't sleep?

Lol... Was waiting for you before I can sleep... hope your day went well? smiley
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by WafiJoe(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
VampireeM:

Lol... Was waiting for you before I can sleep... hope your day went well? smiley

Yea, didn't achieved much at work though. Yours?
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by VampireeM(f): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
WafiJoe:

Yea, didn't achieved much at work though. Yours?

Mine was okay just that I was feeling so drowsy that I couldnt wait for closing hours to reach so I could go home and sleep... funny enough am wide awake till now! grin

Dont worry tommorrow will be better for you Amen
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
VampireeM:

Mine was okay just that I felt was so sleepy that I couldnt wait for closing hours to reach so I can go home and sleep... funny enough am wide awake till now! grin

Dont worry tommorrow will be better for you Amen[i][/i]

Boss I went to the sumeru interview, ts just shit with peanut. Not worth the stress bruv.
Please link me up with better opportunity of u can. 2.2 graduate.

Oops! Ddnt check your moniker to know u a madam. smiley
Re: Job Interview Clarification 2 by WafiJoe(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2016
VampireeM:

Mine was okay just that I was feeling so drowsy that I couldnt wait for closing hours to reach so I could go home and sleep... funny enough am wide awake till now! grin

Dont worry tommorrow will be better for you Amen

Amen. And yours too.

(1) (Reply)

Tt / Does Anyone Knows About HLS Global Systems? / Vh Resources Recruiting For Graduates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.