Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Professional Front End Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Professional Front End Developer Needed (1006 Views)

I Need A Front-end Developer For A New Project / Wed Designer/front-end Developer Needed In Lagos. / Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Front End Developer Needed by Okonofuas: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Looking for an excellent front end developer for multiple startup partnerships with long term profitability. You'll be working with myself, a backend and tool developer on multiple projects along with 1 or 2 excellent ux designers.

Requirements:
1. HTML5, CSS3, Javascript(ES6) Proficient.
2. Good understanding of at least two of PHP, Python, Go, Java, Node.js.
3. Ability to learn new frameworks or languages as quick as required.
4. Excellent English Skills.

All locations are welcome, but top consideration will be given to those living within Abuja.
All ages welcome, but top consideration will be given to those between the ages of 16 - 21.
Please be prepared to provide us with showcases of your previous work.

If you're interested, Please contact 08134625485 or email shedrachokonofua@outlook.com.
Re: Professional Front End Developer Needed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
"Please can you state more reasons why i should work for you..
You put your requirements, so i want to know why i should "maybe" join you!"

**Note: This does not mean i'm going to take this job, i just shared what programmers will probably ask.

3 Likes

Re: Professional Front End Developer Needed by Okonofuas: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thank you Daniel.
We are a young group of dreamers that truly believe our products can impact the world. We focus on building applications that can solve a problem for at least 1 billion people. Joining us you might just get the chance to put your dent in the universe. You might just be part of the team that builds the next Google or Facebook. Enough dreaming though, let's get practical. Joining us, you will get ownership shares of whatever product you work on, meaning whatever profit we make, you'll get your piece of the pie. We work remotely and flexibly which gives you time for your studies, family or even other jobs. Best of all, you'll get to work hand in hand with a small group of people who share the same passion for invention as you do.

DanielTheGeek:
"Please can you state more reasons why i should work for you..
You put your requirements, so i want to know why i should "maybe" join you!"

**Note: This does not mean i'm going to take this job, i just shared what programmers will probably ask.
Re: Professional Front End Developer Needed by austin4real(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
07032365456 call or whatsapp
Re: Professional Front End Developer Needed by guru01(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Okonofuas:
Thank you Daniel.
We are a young group of dreamers that truly believe our products can impact the world. We focus on building applications that can solve a problem for at least 1 billion people. Joining us you might just get the chance to put your dent in the universe. You might just be part of the team that builds the next Google or Facebook. Enough dreaming though, let's get practical. Joining us, you will get ownership shares of whatever product you work on, meaning whatever profit we make, you'll get your piece of the pie. We work remotely and flexibly which gives you time for your studies, family or even other jobs. Best of all, you'll get to work hand in hand with a small group of people who share the same passion for invention as you do.

How do you know your app will solve problem for 1 billion people?
Nigerians are always Nigerians, that is why the white are better in technology.
Also as a develop which you stated you are how many frameworks are you very confident of using extensively.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Code Snippets On Www,planetnetbeans.org / Web Designer Wanted In Enugu! / Freelance Php Coder Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.