Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers (1286 Views)

Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car / HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? / Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Help please. I bought a 1997 model Mercedes for 425 thousand. Was deceived that its a 2000 model. Is the price too much? Advice please
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by colossus2: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Do you want to return the car?
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
colossus2:
Do you want to return the car?

Not at all sir. Am new to cars. In fact its my first car. Simply asking for knowledge sake. And not to make d same mistake again
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by funso111: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Help please. I bought a 1997 model Mercedes for 425 thousand. Was deceived that its a 2000 model. Is the price too much? Advice please
let see the pictures at least
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
The state of the car is very important. A 1993 car can even be as expensive as that.
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
1997 mercedez is not enough info to determine the price,mercedes has different classes,and their prices vary irrespective of the year
We have A,B,C,E,S,R classes et al
Besides I assume u bought a 9ja used,and the prices depends on the state of the car and the seller.
I saw a used W124 wagon leather seats yesterday asking for 500k
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
you ve bought the car already, so whats the problem isnt it what u wanted. No point crying over spilt milk. Enjoy the ride. sad
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:
1997 mercedez is not enough info to determine the price,mercedes has different classes,and their prices vary irrespective of the year
We have A,B,C,E,S,R classes et al
Besides I assume u bought a 9ja used,and the prices depends on the state of the car and the seller.
I saw a used W124 wagon leather seats yesterday asking for 500k

It's a C230
Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by obontami: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
drjoshua2000:

[size=18pt] you should be happy u bought a car at least u can have a quickie with em roadside hoes in the car [/size]

1 Like

Re: Help,help, Help! Was I Duped? Mercedes Lovers by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
obontami:

[size=18pt] you should be happy u bought a car at least u can have a quickie with em roadside hoes in the car [/size]

chairman, ur reasoning no get part 2.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Series Of Electric Cars / Meet The World's Largest Automotive Alliance / Police Shut Down Workshop Making Fake Ferrari And Lamborghini Supercars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.