Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan (1328 Views)

Is Lucifer A Name That The Bible Uses For Satan? / As A Christian/muslim, Have You Ever Prayed For Satan? / How To Watch Out For Satan’s Tricks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by HardMirror(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes!
I am an atheits. Don't get deceived. We know what we are doing.
We are just trying to mislead people.
Many of us are possessed by the spirit of rebellion from our master lucifer.

Christains that are steadfast and have the Holy Spirit can see into our lies and see satan using us.

Be warned.

#thewaychristainspercieveatheists

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Strawman: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
atheists*

Moroñ

1 Like

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by alves4(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dear Op, you and the jellyfish have something in common. Both of you have been able to live for so long, without a brain.

Apologies. My bad

5 Likes

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
"hey! I'm truth, heard you were looking for me"
some people probably would not recognise truth even when it stares them right in the face and yet they claim to be ever searching for it.
Truthful op, more correct than you probably know.
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by K9blunt(f): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op na you know o.

You claim to be an atheist yet you say you're working for Satan ey!

Definitely you are a big fat liar and just desperate to drag atheist to your delusions of a god

1 Like

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by HCpaul(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pending...

1 Like

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by H2Ossss(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
actually like discussing with Atheist... they are quite intelligent and see the world from a good angle, they are people who search for answers (though i biliv dey giv up easily)... this op is an exception though... #DumbAtheist
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by keenn: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Was thinking I'll just pass, but decided to drop my little something something

Atheist negate the existence of a deity, disproving the existence of a grandeur omni-omni should make satan(a sub) negligible.

Ur post is not only clowny, but sicky
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by johnydon22(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2016
K9blunt:
Op na you know o.

You claim to be an atheist yet you say you're working for Satan ey!

Definitely you are a big fat liar and just desperate to drag atheist to your delusions of a god
So you couldn't see the sarcasm in the OP's post.. he said

#TheWayChristiansPercieveAtheists

2 Likes

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by K9blunt(f): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh! Op my apologies.

I just got out of an argument with a religious idiot and I took it out on you.

1 Like

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnydon22:

the truth still shines so strong despite the flimsy sarcasm cover.

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by johnydon22(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
accountable01:

the truth still shines so strong despite the flimsy sarcasm cover.
Of course the Op is true because that's exactly the way christians view atheists..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
HardMirror:
Yes!

Christains that are steadfast and have the Holy Spirit can see into our lies and see satan using us.

Be warned.

[s]#thewaychristainspercieveatheists

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!![/s]
This is psychology 101. Quit the poseur character, we aint buying your shit. Apart from the canceled part, all other statements are eternal facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by menesheh(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
This is psychology 101. Quit the poseur character, we aint buying your shit. Apart from the canceled part, all other statements are eternal facts.

It may be the case that your uncancelled part of the post is a fact untill you demonstrate that it is.

Christianity and most of other religious believes are divisive sort ideologies where anyone that is outside their box is given a slogan. Sataaaan
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by urahara(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
menesheh:

It may be the case that your uncancelled part of the post is a fact untill you demonstrate that it is.

Christianity and most of other religious believes are divisive sort ideologies where anyone that is outside their box is given a slogan. Sataaaan

And it doesn't just stop there. Any one outside the denomination of these religions is also called sattaaaaan

1 Like

Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by menesheh(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
urahara:

And it doesn't just stop there. Any one outside the denomination of these religions is also called sattaaaaan

Yea
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25am On Jan 21
Didn't know that atheists don kukuma confess. grin
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30am On Jan 21
urahara:

If you behave like Satan, then you are a satanist.
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03pm On Jan 21
See
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by chieveboy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21
Dtruthspeaker:

If you behave like Satan, then you are a satanist.

Exactly!
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Veecruz: 10:33am On Apr 11
HardMirror:
i dare you to post the link not something you edited. Jaephoenix

Aha! Its like the heat is making you atheists mad ooo

What is in the link?
Are you HardMirror denying that you did not say this? Deny it first.

O, what am i saying sef, A DECEIVER IS A LIAR!

Oya, children of satan , see the link of una captain confessing
https://www.nairaland.com/2876811/confession-atheits-work-satan#42133743
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by Veecruz: 10:36am On Apr 11
Stupid Jaefinishix oya chop am! grin grin grin

jaephoenix:

Its DTruthSpeaker, the dumbest and vilest christian on Nairaland. I don't think he has any evidence. Just ignore the dolt

Says the evil, son of satan himself and one of the most stupidest atheist living.

So its link you want to chop, oya chop am
https://www.nairaland.com/2876811/confession-atheits-work-satan#42133743
Re: Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan by FxMasterz: 11:31am On Apr 11
HardMirror:
Yes!

Be warned.

#thewaychristainspercieveatheists

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Secret Intimate Letters To A Married Woman Revealed / Insatiable Sexual Urge-queen Of The Coast Tubes@work!! / Is It True That The Name Of Jesus Is No Longer Effective??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.