Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Insatiable Sexual Urge-queen Of The Coast Tubes@work!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insatiable Sexual Urge-queen Of The Coast Tubes@work!! (1322 Views)

Polygamy - Insatiable Desire For Multiple Wives / Queen Of The Coast-manufacturer Of Diseases / How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insatiable Sexual Urge-queen Of The Coast Tubes@work!! by Honesty007(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2016
Now my christian guys and girls some weeks ago i came across a revelation ,a document titled ''Queen of the coast appears with great anger on her face!!!!
If u visit eternityrace.com and type ''queen of the coast strategized demonic plans against christians, you would be shocked to the very bone.
In one of her plans she said her agent's must dress in tight skinned skirts/body hugs ,expose boobs and laps, chest area n muscles to trap christian youths.
One that made me afraid is the Fornication trap!!!!
Her plan is to send her agents to many campuses in educational institutions to become friends with dynamic young christian girls and boys,follow them as if they r in christ,lure them and make them fall through sexual intercourse.They would place a Blood draining tube on their VICTIMS!!!
This tube would make the victim never sexually satisfied, ie you would keep having sexual urge all the time and keep getting in the mood to you never stop bleeping.
The more you have sex,the more you never get satisfied.
So i warn u ,if u are never sexually satisfied, then know it is not a physical problem but SPIRITUAL!!!
THE PERSON YOU COMMITED FORNICATION OR SLEPT WITH TO WARRANT SUCH OCCURENCES MAYBE A QUEEN OF COAST AGENT.
SO U NEED DELIVERANCE AND TO BREAK BLOOD COVENANT.
YOUR BLOD SAMPLE HAS ALREADY BEING TAKEN TO QUEEN OF THE COAST LABORATORY AND PUT AS A SPECIMEN.
THEY CAN KILL YOU ANYTIME,UNLESS U DO SERIOUS DELIVERANCE WITH PRAYERS AND FASTINGS.
PLEASE THOSE OF U WHO DO NOTPRAY ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS,NOW IS THE TIME TO PRAY WHO IS WHO,CUT YOUR CLOTHES ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZES SO THAT YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT.
DON'T BE CARRIED AWAY BY BUM,BOOBS,LAPSCHEST,MUSCLES OR SONOROUS VOICES.
PRAY,THE GATE WAY INTO CHURCHES IS TROUGH THE CHOIR.
GOD SAVE US ALL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flash: Revolution Is Coming Which No One Can Stop - T.B Joshua (VIDEO) / Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Members Wife / Seven Things You Can't Do As A Moral Relativist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.