Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ronaldo : Messi Owes Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ronaldo : Messi Owes Me (527 Views)

Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer / Why Donald Trump Owes Black Americans Nothing!-by Ranard Jackson / Tiwa Savage's Husband Tee Bills Owes N45m And Investigated By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo : Messi Owes Me by SHAMHOOD(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ronaldo: Messi owes me! - Goal.com
http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2016/01/18/19467872/ronaldo-messi-owes-merolific striker and also a part-time interpreter: the Portugal international explained to reporters how he helped out his rival with language issues and now expects to be paid
click here..
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo affirmed that he now enjoys a better relationship with Lionel Messi, while pointing out that he is still awaiting payment for translation services at the Ballon d'Or.

The pair have long been rivals for football's most coveted individual prizes, with either Messi or Ronaldo taking the last eight Ballon d'Or trophies.

But speaking after Madrid's 5-1 demolition of Sporting Gijon, the Portuguese striker insisted that any supposed tensions with the Barcelona man had thawed.

"We have become closer, we have always enjoyed a good relationship but perhaps in the last few years it has become a little closer," he told reporters at the Bernabeu.

Messi and Ronaldo shared the stage alongside Neymar at the Ballon d'Or presentation ceremony in Zurich, and the former Manchester United revealed that he had come to the Barcelona pair's rescue.

"When we were up there on the stage neither Messi nor Neymar speaks English, and I was their translator," he laughed.

"I spoke with them later and told them not to forget to pay me later for the translation!"

Re: Ronaldo : Messi Owes Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
He was jost joking.

Chai! This Ronaldo get long neck o! Omar Momani & his funny cartoons cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Hardworking Handicap Shoe Maker Gets A Wheel Chair Donated To Him / Journey To Bayelsa From Lagos!!! / Nigerian Men Vs Nigerian Women; Who Cheats The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.