Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding (1183 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding by excober080(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
My DEAR SON U ARE NOW A MAN!!!Tomorrow u will have a WIFE, she'll b ur new cook & a new person to share all ur SECRETS with.Love ur Wife & take Good care of her.Before u walk into her arms forever, let me give u some words to guide u.There was a day I was arguing with ur father. We were screaming. Tempers were high. I was angry & He was angry. Then, I called him an idiot!He was shocked.He looked at me asking how dare I call him that.I immediately started calling him idiot, fool, stupid, crazy.I called him all sort of names.Guess what he did?He didn’t raise his hands to hit me.He just walked away, banging the door as he went out.My Son, If ur father had hit me & destroyed my eyes, how will u feel sitting here with me today?How will u regard him as your father?Would u have been proud of him or would u be blaming me for calling him names?Never HIT ur wife! No matter the provocation.Just walk away & things will be normal.Whenever she offends u, think of this story, I just told u, it could have been ur mum!Before I 4get, after he left, I was filled with guilt. We slept on same bed that night & I went to him the next day. I pleaded with him, I did all I could to show am sorry & he forgave me.That day I cooked his favourite food, yes u know he loves Miyar Kuka soup right?After that day, I never called him names, my respect for him was 10x stronger!!!There is something very important u must always do, my son listen very carefully, DEFEND UR WIFE.When she is under PRESSURE, STAND BY HER.If ur friends HATES her, it is ur duty to make them see her as a QUEEN.His relations, never liked me.But ur father was always supportive until their perception changed!There was a day ur Father was going to host a Meeting with his friends. That day, I was in the kitchen cooking for them & ur father went to buy drinks. When the table was set & food was served. Everyone started eating. Then I remembered I did not ADD SALT in the FOOD. I was embarrassed.Your father tasted the food & looked at me. He immediately turned to the guests. He told them that he instructed his wife last month not to add salt whenever she is cooking because of some problem with his body.He said it in a FUNNY WAY & everyone laughed!The guests understood & he asked me to bring salt & everyone added according to their taste.He managed to eat the food without salt.After the guest left, he went on his knees & asked ALLAH to forgive him for LYING.Your wife is like a baby, sometimes she don’t know what to say or do. Stand up and speak for her!Now let me talk 2u about sex.You see sex is a wonderful thing.Do not be surprised if ur wife enjoy & need sex more than u do.Don’t always think of your self.Sex is best enjoyed when the two parties are physically & mentally ready for it.Sometimes, read ur wife & understand her.Make it a habit to go PLACES with ur wife. Beside your job, move around with her.If anyone invite u to his house & told u not to come with ur wife then be very careful.Use wisdom.I know you love ME as a mummy…I know u tell me all ur problems.But now things will be different.Let ur wife be the first to know be4 me.When u have problems with her don’t run to me immediately.Wait for a day to pass & then talk to her about it.Pray about it.Report her to nobody but talk issues out within yourself.I know u will have a happy home.May God bless ur home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Not every woman is tis descent..yes...If I want to leave n she grabs my shirt nko n says
"Yhu are not going anywhere today!...Shameless man!"
grin

1 Like

Re: What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding by luvpaschal(f): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Should Children Resemble Their Mums Or Their Dads? / Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid / Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 Kit-sigelei Fuchai Glo 230w Tc Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.