Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,834 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid (1185 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good day Nigerians, I am Yusuph, a brother of mine named Usman who is 13 years old has a problem termed 'Brain damage and cerebral palsy' . Ever since our mother has given birth to him, he has never walked nor talked, initially, we though it was spiritual because in the course of his delivery my mother experienced hell as it almost took her life. When the time for him to perform basic actions like talking and walking he couldnt ,our parents thouht it was spiritual, they sought for spiritual intervention but it was futile. As we became more enlighten, we went to UCH in 2015 and we were told that he is suffering from Cerebral palsy and brain damage, we couldnt continue the treatment because it requires alot of money. Presently, he crawls and he cries whenever he is alone maybe when his playgroup had gone to school or travel. I am using this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians to come to our aid. Thanks and may God reward you abundantly. Attached below are the picture of my brother and the Doctor's dagnosis report
cc dominique

Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by Epositive(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
how i wish i can help u,.... uncle finalboss, pls come and help this guy o even though u ignored me. sad.... don't worry everything will be alright by the grace of God

#saveourbrother
#positivevibes
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by Isun: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Its quite unfortunate,i feel pity not just for the child bt more especially for you the siblings and your parents but i feel pity most especially for these normal people in good health that have sworn not to do anything sane with their lifes.......i guess you should state how much money needed and attach an account number to it #touchahearttoday#
#itcountz#
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by Lamzee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Does it require Surgery, go to gofundme and register him,from there you will know the amount he needed for the surgery, you can now upload it on Instagram with your story line and tag people like instablog9ja,lindaikeji and more of them till they help you to repost it. May God heal your Bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by josephine123: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmmmmm...
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by ipobarecriminals: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
embarassed let forget Afonja and Igbos jews bickering and assist this boy.Ur 500/1000k donation will do him a good favor. May God bless and enlarge ur coast as u do. Calling on my spare parts dealer Bros,them mallams water vendors(mai ruwa,my oduduwa peeps and Niger deltas can still contribute from the stolen money Jonathan carry go.Help this boy pls
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
pls where is gofunfme located, thanks for ur concern.
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lamzee:
Does it require Surgery, go to gofundme and register him,from there you will know the amount he needed for the surgery, you can now upload it on Instagram with your story line and tag people like instablog9ja,lindaikeji and more of them till they help you to repost it. May God heal your Bro
pls sir where is gofundme located
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by thehedge(f): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
YUSUPH1986:
pls sir where is gofundme located
ONLINE.
its a site where you state your issue and amount needed, and people can help you out with funds.
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2017
There are currently a number of treatment options for traumatic brain damage, and although it may not stop cerebral palsy from developing, it can give the infant a better chance of survival and an easier life as they grow older.

1. Surgery to repair fractures, remove blood clots, and drain accumulated fluid
2. Mechanical ventilation assistance to help reduce brain swelling and the amount of damage.
3. Therapy, including physical, occupational, speech, and alternative therapies
4. Adaptive equipment
5. Medications

https://www.cerebralpalsyguidance.com/cerebral-palsy/causes/traumatic-brain-injury/

As you have seen, your U.I doctor has recommended option 3 (physiotherapy).

Rather than come online speaking with random peeps, your first call should have been with your Doctors.

Ignorance, and negligence made you folks watch your helpless bro for 11 years before you took a solid action! 11 years fa!!!!

Even after the test results were given in 2015, you guys kept the results until 2017. Why?

Anyway, you claimed you couldn't continue treatment because it required a lot of money. How did you arrived at that?

The document you uploaded didn't in anyway referred to the required amount. Whoever told you it required a lot of money should have also given an overview of the said money.
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2017
Acidosis:

https://www.cerebralpalsyguidance.com/cerebral-palsy/causes/traumatic-brain-injury/

As you have seen, your U.I doctor has recommended option 3 (physiotherapy).

Rather than come online speaking with random peeps, your first call should have been with your Doctors.

Ignorance, and negligence made you folks watch your helpless bro for 11 years before you took a solid action! 11 years fa!!!!

Even that the test results were given in 2015, you guys kept the results until 2017. Why?

Anyway, you claimed you couldn't continue treatment because it required a lot of money. How did you arrived at that?

The document you uploaded didn't in anyway referred to the required amount. Whoever told you it required a lot of money should have also given an overview of the said money.
firstly, thanks, the Doctor said that to effect any change needs time, and he is going to undergo alot of therapies, and that it can take up to 4 to 6 months. All the effort to make him give us an overview of the money proved abortive that is why i came online to make it public
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
thehedge:
ONLINE.
its a site where you state your issue and amount needed, and people can help you out with funds.
bro since yesterday night, i have been trying to register with gofundme , but the site seems not to welcome new thread as there no way i can sign up
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by thehedge(f): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
YUSUPH1986:
bro since yesterday night, i have been trying to register with gofundme , but the site seems not to welcome new thread as there no way i can sign up
Does it say that? you sure its not network? there are other fund raising sites if you want to try, but based on their rules I say gofundme is better.

btw; don't mind d moniker or dway I write, am a lady o
Re: Pls Am Calling On Well Meaning Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
thehedge:
Does it say that? you sure its not network? there are other fund raising sites if you want to try, but based on their rules I say gofundme is better.

btw; don't mind d moniker or dway I write, am a lady o
ok ma, the sign up link is not working. Thanks for ur concern

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful! See Rare Picture Of Lovely Twins Enjoying Some Breast Milk / Our Security Man Wants To Resign His Job To "Concentrate On Sports Betting" / I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Thank God (photos)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.