Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara (28170 Views)

Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / 1st Class UNIUYO Graduate Who Died In NYSC Camp In Zamfara Buried Amidst Tears(p / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by adioolayi(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2016
What was the original building plan approved by the government... Is this extension being carried out part of the approved plan? why was it that the old main building was not touched apart from the extension

My thought is telling me the demolished building is illegal structure..
#MyOpinion #I'maChristian

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by jeffooh999(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Buhari,sanusi,el-rufai,obasanjo,etc re de anti-Christ!de shall die in de race of Christianity
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Sijo01(f): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Nijirians voted for shange
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by alcmene: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Who doesn't know Buhari is a bloody jihadist

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Buhari will not say anything to these Muslim extremists because they are his brothers.If it is biafra peaceful protesters and militants who one blowup pipes he will be beating his bony,weak chest.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by SSpeter(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
**grins** Buhari's sunni muslims making life unbearable for Christian Igbos in the north. Hope the international community see why we have no business with arab wanabes up north? **grins**
Naaa Igbos are generally catholics....majority of Nccf are yorubas and other tribes

3 Likes

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by sidneyj(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2016
wonder where they got the verse in Quran that says "Islamic is a peaceful religion" hmmm
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Brunel(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
#Update

I have requested for a video from my said relation.
the reason they gave for demolishing it is that they are not permitted to build anything looking like church or fellowship. That the land they gave nccf is for lodge and nothing else.
Now, I'm from the Southern part of Nigeria and in my village particularly, there are three mosques.
I still recall growing up and when the first was about being converted from a prayer ground to a real building my family helped them build it up, irrespective of the fact that they said they just wanted a space to pray when they initially asked for it.
More so, in the school I graduated from, until recently, only mosques had buildings in the residences and everyone accepted them. I feel the level of intolerance the host community have in this case is not commendable.
Now there is palpable tension and naturally fear.

Mynd44, OAM4J Lalasticlala, Seun, I found I couldn't modify the initial post, if this can be embedded I'd be appreciative. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by oc2fish: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Pavore9:
OP should post the video/pictures where the property was being brought down. Was the building set up with the right permit ?Was there any notice b4 the said "demolition"? These questions should be reasonably answered b4 l can make an informed input.
[color=#990000][/color]

Well it is the work of the Government to bring such illegal structures down after due noticification not the locals. NYSC is federal not even states. It is a crime to actually harm a serving member.

2 Likes

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by petermichaels(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2016
d religion and faith must live on. it is just a building our minds is the church dey can't demolish. I STAND FOR CHRIST!!

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Brunel:
According to a relation serving in Zamfara State, the muslim community broke down the fence of NCCF family house Zamfara state and destroyed an extension of our three storey building, a hall meant for fellowship with caterpillar.
I learned that law enforcement agencies were there but did nothing

I believe you have right to sue the police and the government. It would be a great idea is the governor could rebuild another one.

E Pele!

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by mach7(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2016
Was the building built according to the extant regulations of Zamfara state? If no, then as Christians we should not begin to cast aspersions here and there. The law of the land must be upheld.

However, if the building was in right standing with the law, then this is a pure evidence of persecution and we all as Christians should go into our individual war rooms and pray for our Country, our leaders, our fellow Christians and the NCCF (with a focus on our youths) in general.

P.S. To those who are blaming the President or the government, pls be wise and stop displaying foolishness.

2 Chronicles 7:14

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2016
sidneyj:
wonder where they got the verse in Quran that says "Islamic is a peaceful religion" hmmm

Don't mind themsmiley fhey are deludedtongue

Ode!
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Super1Star:
Before we jump into conclusion based on religious bias, was there an approval in place for the building?

If yes, please meet the Secretary of NCCF for a photoshot of one and put in on NL.

Again A yoruba man has come to their defence

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Emnyte(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
**grins** Buhari's sunni muslims making life unbearable for Christian Igbos in the north. Hope the international community see why we have no business with arab wanabes up north? **grins**
There are many Hausa christians in the north, not to talk of yoruba christians.

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2016
adioolayi:
What was the original building plan approved by the government... Is this extension being carried out part of the approved plan? why was it that the old main building was not touched apart from the extension

My thought is telling me the demolished building is illegal structure..
#MyOpinion #I'maChristian

It could be
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by decode55(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria can NEVER be one.

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by mankand(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Foreign religions have been dividing Africans since contact with the invaders
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2016
I will not be surprised if some cursed yoruba "xtian" are still defending this wickedness o.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
GenIgrigi:
Must u bring ur God forsaken tribe into all issues? Are ibos d only non muslim tribe in d North? Get some sense!

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Emu4life(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Sabadon:
no matter wat d gospel must still b preached...even when d devil throws his best shot at us, only then will d best in us arise
of course gospel must be preached by performing dark magics, giving pple hair to eat as food....hahahahahah.....lwkmd
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by kachnov(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Not cool.

If you can instruct online..see my signature.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
DamZik:
I will not be surprised if some cursed yoruba "xtian" are still defending this wickedness o.
U think evry christian is a tribal bigot like u ibos?
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by LockDown69(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2016
But why?
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2016
if it was built within the scope of the law, then they can make a legal move against the perpetrators. if not, then they should keep quiet. Report to the state department in charge of development and copy as many organisations as possible like the police, civil defence, the office of the SG, CAN, etc
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by ylaa(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
amen
you are very correct
at the same time, they are fighting a loose battle
with the Christians
God is with us

likata:
am not surprised.the worst is yet to come.
the ruling party has more evil plan for Christians than we can imagine.

God will help us.
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by francizy(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
One devil from Benue state, supporting the evil party will never show face here. If a Christian then says something about these guys and their troublesome/demonic attitude, he'll open a useless thread criticizing Christians, while claiming he's a christian himself. Well, I don't really care what happens to us in this country. I don't care anymore. What am happy about is that both the ones that supported this bigoted/demonic/fanatic government and the ones that didn't are all reaping it together.

2 Likes

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2016
www.africareview.com/News/Lagos+city+orders+mosque+demolitions/-/979180/1372336/-/cytss/-/index.html. What did u christians say when these mosques were being pulled! Mind u guys am a southernan b4 u begin to think upside down! Must we politicise evrthing in our lives?
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Super1Star: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2016
AwiLand:

Again A yoruba man has come to their defence

Of course igbos do not always think through an event before reacting sheepishly.

No wonder 3m were sacrificed to Amadioha for fun.

1 Like

Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by Vikky014(f): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2016
NA WAOH
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by geraldhumphrey(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2016
kwantinue . . . .THERE IS GOD IN EVRYTHING WE DO
Re: NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara by sun4mama(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Zamfara de land of ecess daz were I serve in 2008/009 nd knw dis nccf building so well.god will purnish all those who partake in de distruction dis building.stupid terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Best Companies To Do Nysc With:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.