Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? (28735 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? / Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? by Onyiibazz: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
ifymagik:
. Am totally Dissapointed in ur comment. Why use such name nd title for a Great man of God? Its like u don't want to live long. Leave God to Judge his prophets. Remember the case of Miriam, Aaron nd Moses in d Bible. Cheers
Are you not a man of God too? Sometimes people becloud there sense of reasoning with the so called anointed rubbish. And what's it with christians and threats? I think God should be more interested at this point in time in helping Nigeria concer the lassa fever than looking for who to kill for saying something against a known con man!
Re: Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? by Eldorado01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I can't. But I can mention places he hasn't been to for years.

Hospitals
IDP camps
Islamic territories
Etc

Add yours grin
if u can't mention those places he has been to, ow den are you sure of those places he has not been to?
Re: Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? by Ajinoride(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I could recall the amount of times former president Goodluck Jonathan visited pastor Adeboye's congregation to the extent of kneeling down in front of the crowd and live cameras. This act was seen by many as a way to show his humility, attract sympathy and gain divine intervention concerning a presidential election which he later lost.

Now, it seems it's Pastor Adeboye that pays these politicians visits as seen by his recent visit to Gov Wike and Gov ikpeazu of Rivers state and Abia State respectively.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-w_Xv3K09vzI/Vp0Qd0dMDyI/AAAAAAAICF8/5FHi68Fgvfs/s280/6.jpg[/img]

But what do those 2 politicians have in common? They are both struggling to keep their mandate which is getting contested. While a rerun has been ordered in Rivers state, Gov ikpeazu has opted to go to the supreme court for final judgement.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3313890_20160120063835_jpeg725238a2a1a085975ae56294cb412cef[/img]

But why is Pastor Adeboye visiting both men whose elections were marred by massive irregularities? Don't we have IDPs he can visit? Don't we have lassa fever patients he can heal at hospitals? Why always politicians?

for your info: Pastor Adeboye is on his annual visit to the RCCG congregation in the SS/SE. he had a crusade in Aba yesterday, he is already in uyo today, and he will be in PH from friday to sunday to meet with workers/ministers in the church. u are invited for the SUNDAY SERVICE BY 8AM. these governors only tapped into the grace available.
mind you Jesus was known as a friend of the publicans.
finally , Adeboye's charity gestures are innumerable. ranging from rehabilitation and reintegration of prostitutes, drug addicts, orphans, donation to medical centres etc. if u want to know more......goggle is your friend. have a lovely day

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? by ifymagik(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Are you not a man of God too? Sometimes people becloud there sense of reasoning with the so called anointed rubbish. And what's it with christians and threats? I think God should be more interested at this point in time in helping Nigeria concer the lassa fever than looking for who to kill for saying something against a known con man!
listen Bro We are Equal in fellowship but not equal in Anointing. By calling him a native doctor u are casting aspersions on his person. Even God said "touch not my annointed" stop it bro. God is a Consuming Fire!! U hav Been w rned
Re: Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? by BABANGBALI: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
dat kind vist go be for prayer session now and ghana must go must follow daddy G O back to Lagos grin
Re: Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? by Seun360(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
aliscomonaj:
Nigeria so called prophets are commercial politicians. They see nothing other than how to increase their bank status. They are all scams.

As I speak to you, he's in Akwa Ibom state now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church / Mike Bamiloye Dancing At His Daughter, Darasimi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.