Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Stop Boxing God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Boxing God (315 Views)

Boxing Day Gift To All. / Read What Christian Boxing Champs Said About Mohammad Ali / World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Preaches About Jesus Christ On BBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Boxing God by Bwon(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Stop boxing GOD

A few days ago i read an athetist article speaking illy about a certain and renowed man of God. Whose name am going to withold at this point.
First, let's get things right you cannot know so much about a system if u are not in the system itself. You an athetist not a christain sir. Just like U cannot totally understand a person whom u are not close to or have a relationship with. you cannot understand the God of the christains except u are close to him.

Secondly, There is alot that the brain cannot understand. How can that little brain of yours totally understand a God who built the whole universe in just 7days. It would please me to tell you that earth that we leave in is just one piece of the pizza. while earth itself its so huge to comprehend and understand how it was created. Please stop boxing GOD.
Thirdly, we christains caused it. Even if the bible say's we should hold our peace and let God fight for us. It would please me to tell you that the lizard never penetrates a wall except there is a crack in the wall. we left a crack in the wall.. Imagine how christains take God for granted because they claim we are in the era of Grace. Most people Believe that grace is a liecense to sin afterall mercy is still available. I can't blame the other guys for always putting us on the spot afterall we caused it.
Fourthly, touch not my annoited is a Great warning 'let who ever wrote that article apologise' God is exhault his words above his name which means his word comes 1st. Don't say i didn't warn you. because when demons start to play solatire with your life. Be rest assured its not the one's from the village. Its the ones that came out of your mouth.
Lastly, Go and read the story of elijah and then u get a glimpse of what a God can do through man of God. Remember there is No man of God without A God of man. Have a good day.

(1) (Reply)

Church Says 84-year-old Woman Cannot Be Buried Next To Her Husband. / Day 45 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.