Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (315 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Ye Are gods
March 15, 2016

Psalm 82: 6

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.”

Genesis 1:26-28
There is a Divine side of man, in that man was made in the image of the Divine God and after His likeness (Genesis 1:26-27). The Word of God corroborates this assertion when God calls man a Divine name: “…Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High” (Psalm 82:6). It cannot be any more proper to call the children of the Most High God, who are made in His image, Divine or gods.
Jesus speaking to the Jews of His day claimed His oneness with God, but they were angry at His claim of deity and wanted to cast stones at Him. He then asked them for His offence for wanting to cast stones at Him. They responded, “…Because thou being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:33). Jesus referred them to the Scriptures that God had said they are gods, and that they are children of the Most High. They just could not receive the revelation of God’s Word that they were Divine or gods.
Man has a Divine configuration by virtue of being the image of God and the likeness of Jehovah. When you receive this revelation into your spirit, you will begin to manifest the Divine side of you. You will stop complaining about things and people around you and begin to use the Divine power of God’s Spirit and of God’s Word to effect changes in your life. Wake up to who you are: “….Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High.”

FURTHER MEDITATION: 2 CORINTHIANS 5:21; 1 JOHN 4:4.

My Solid Front (Confession): I declare in Jesus Name, that I am of God. I am a child ofthe Most High God and Greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world. Glory to God!

(1) (Reply)

Stand Your Watch! / Great Commission Matthew 24:14 / How Much Of Yours Do You Hand Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.