Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw (26936 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by oluwasegun007(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
i enta gym , see her...i just bounce out....
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by maestroz: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamChuzzy:
Fast rising blogger, Jayboss, took to his Facebook timeline to lash the Actress! Its funny tho but true! What do you think?

All in the name of getting six packs?

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by Bluezy13(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
playtheblues:
So there are no gyms in Calabar or what?

Op you deserve one pack of bitter pills.

Don't be intellectually myopic!

The OP is technically laying emphasis on her misplaced "public dish"
She is given a political appointment, yet she incessantly displays her gym skills, how will the expectant public benefit from that? ?

It is not about the location but the action.
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by tottinova: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamChuzzy:
Fast rising blogger, Jayboss, took to his Facebook timeline to lash the Actress! Its funny tho but true! What do you think?

Even if she sits down in the office working, you'll still say she just occupying the office or warming the sit.

Nawa for human beings
Mtcheww

You self don't look for something better to blog about, be disturbing an already established woman

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by pdpchangeapc(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wetin dis one wan offer?
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by miqos02(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
ok
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by henchamb(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Useless blogger. What's her office.
If the blogger doesn't know where her office is located he should stfu
For u'r info she is the SA on liason office in lagos. Her office is in lagos.
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by playtheblues(f): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
The OP insinuated that she has not resumed duty yet.

Everybody needs exercise, even your brainless president so what's wrong in posting pictures of what you do at least 4x a week or do you want her to turn to a hypocrite like you?

#receivesense #stopnagging #jealousyisbad
Bluezy13:

She is given a political appointment, yet she incessantly displays her gym skills, how will the expectant public benefit from that? ?

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by wizkidblogger(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
True talk jare, fast rising blogger cheesy grin
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by Charles4075(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
She may be fucking the governor of calabar. who knows how big the governors dick is sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
playtheblues:
So there are no gyms in Calabar or what?

Op you deserve one pack of bitter pills.

Why are u guys wailing, what is your business, in these days of internet she can run things from the gym at lagos, come to think of it her appointment is not what you can really call a job. Its just compensation. grin
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by AJaylee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Y can people just face their business?
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by teebee22(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
end time Ben Murray Bruce grin grin grin grin

but the dude is trying to make common sense sha
which sense? does that mean she doesn't have a life before been appointed. abeg leave trash for LAWMA
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by Bsc(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
E be like say na chief security them give am... Am really pained ..I use to love her so much.. I cnt take my eyes off her movie scenes.. But with this recent gym pix... My love just fade away.
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by Baroba(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
sirRiddy:
The lady is fast aging.

The same can be said of everybody else, besides she is doing it gracefully.

I bet you not many Nigerian girls half her age can keep up with her fitness regime..

Btw, who is this 2kobo blogger..

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by rapmike(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:
She may be fucking the governor of calabar. who knows how big the governors dick is sef undecided

Lol. Gal you wicked gann!
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by viviangist2: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:

As Ur boobs big now lol ... guys check her dp
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by donjon: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
dat guy doesnt know anytin, cross riverians naturally like to stay fit!
last yr when i was there, anytime from 5am u will see them in their sexy skin tights doing diff types of fitness stuffs.
come and see eye candy!

ask anybody, especially around calabar municipal
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bluezy13:

bro you made my day with your comment.
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by crestedaguiyi: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
teebee22:
which sense? does that mean she doesn't have a life before been appointed. abeg leave trash for LAWMA

babe you dey vex grin grin grin?
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by teebee22(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

babe you dey vex grin grin grin?
grin grin grin
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by stonecoldcafe: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamChuzzy:

If I recall her work is at the liason office in Lagos. Her presence is not needed at Calabar all the time.

IamChuzzy:

If I recall her work is at the liason office in Lagos. Her presence is not needed at Calabar all the time.

IamChuzzy:

See for details:

Ayade who made several appointments into key
boards and parastatals, also appointed Nollywood
actress, Kate Henshaw as his Special Adviser,
Liaison, Lagos.

Source: www.nairaland.com/2806023/kate-henshaw-appointed-special-adviser
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by alaskido(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Maybe she was appointed as the commission for sports on weight lifting or commissioner of body guard to the first lady of Cross Rivers State. She is trying to develop muscles to beat up any external intruder. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by pappyG: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
irunooboo:

Lol....
@ "governor of calabar "
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by nairalife101: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op, may gawd forgive u for hating on my sister. So, becos dem give her appointment person no go work out again? Any I undastand ur predicament. U must be a third-world punk from third-world village. U obviously do not understand the importance of exercises.
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by nairalife101: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op, may gawd forgive u for hating on my sister. So, becos dem give her appointment person no go work out again? Any I undastand ur predicament. U must be a third-world punk from third-world village. U obviously do not understand the importance of exercises.

*MODIFIED* You and that muhfvckah jaybus
Re: Blogger Jayboss Blasts Kate Henshaw by AfroBlue(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
i would rub and feel those shapely legs until the sun came up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo And His Son, Kenechukwu, In Matching Outfits / Update On The Burial Of Moji Olaiya - Yomi Fabiyi / Joey Akpan Calls Naira Marley Fans Donkeys, Zlatan Ibile, Kemi Olunloyo React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.