Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Wizkid Also Stole My Song, Blackface Alleges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Also Stole My Song, Blackface Alleges (562 Views)

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / I Was Blacklisted By Wizkid And He Stole My Song- Blackface / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Also Stole My Song, Blackface Alleges by DUBlog(f): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2016
It’s getting nastier! Just days after the bloody feud between Dammy Krane and Wizkid was finally resolved, former member of the popular Plantashun Boiz, Blackface, is also
accusing Wizkid of stealing his song in new comeback song and video titled Killah.

The Dancehall singer, who has been away from the music scene for a while now, takes a jab at the Starboy star in the song.

He sings:

"WHY WIZKID TRY ME STEAL MELODY, DEY COPYCAT, NA GET ME ENERGY, ME BURN THEM ME SEND THEM TO THE CEMETERY".

See Video:

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/01/wizkid-also-stole-my-song-blackface.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido Having Executive Lunch With SONY CEO Joe Kartz - ( Pics,video ) / Kylie Jenner & Boyfriend Tyga On The Verge Of Breaking Up / Entertainer Denrele Edun Dines With German President With His Crazy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.