Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Was Blacklisted By Wizkid And He Stole My Song- Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Blacklisted By Wizkid And He Stole My Song- Blackface (482 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Reveals She Was Blacklisted From The Nollywood English Movies / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Blacklisted By Wizkid And He Stole My Song- Blackface by Wirefull: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Veteran singer and former member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz, Blackface, has reiterated his claim that artistes like Wizkid stole his song.

He also expressed his unhappiness about the killings around the country in a chat with Saturday Beats.
During the chat, he said that the killings around the country would have reduced if only Nigerian singers unite with one voice to speak against the menace.
“THEY HAVE KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM MY VILLAGE, AGATU, IN BENUE. THEY HAVE ALSO KILLED PEOPLE IN MAKURDI, AND OTHER PLACES IN BENUE; THEN AS THEY MOVE UP NORTH TO ADAMAWA, THE TRAIL OF DEAD BODIES CONTINUES. IT DOES NOT AFFECT MY STATE ALONE. SADLY, THE MUSICIANS ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

SOME MUSICIANS JUST CLAIM THAT THEY HELP VICTIMS EITHER TO GAIN PUBLIC PRAISES OR FOR POLITICAL REASONS. WHY CAN’T WE COME TOGETHER AND THINK OF WAYS WE CAN STOP THE KILLINGS PROBABLY BY STAGING A CONCERT?” HE SAID.

Continue reading via: http://www.1wireent.com/2018/07/07/i-was-blacklisted-by-wizkid-and-he-stole-my-song-blackface/

(1) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With Her / Cardi B Threatens To Drop Her Baby And Fight A Non Supporter. / Clash Of The Queens!! Nicki Minaj Reveals Why She Is ‘beefing’ Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.