Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) (62230 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Calabar (Photos) / 3 Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Kano State (Photos) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
scachy:

Only a man without a single dream in life ll always look out for who to help him/her.
you must be living in the 60s if you don't understand my comment
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omavik:
undecided

just say yes please. you never can tell, we might make F.P on nairaland.
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by AreaFada2: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Benjom:
Splendid!

This may be useful to someone out there:

Unique CV Samples: www..com/cv-samples/

Satisfied Clients: www..com/testimonials/

CV Rewrite: www..com/cv-rewrite/

Free CV Appraisal: www..com/free-appraisal/

cool
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Na who u don help?
I helped Jolomi tongue
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omoluabi16:
just say yes please. you never can tell, we might make F.P on nairaland.
Tah!!!
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
But wait o, what if one of de twin's boyfrnd is not yet ready for marriage, will he be forced into going into what he's not yet ready for financially, morally and psychologically??
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by esere826: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
AmicableEd:

These beautiful twin sisters got married in Benin last December and they rocked the same dress, shoes, accessories etc.

....l
smart move
they cut the cost of their wedding by half
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omavik:
Tah!!!
cry
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by myfantasies(f): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I helped Jolomi tongue
No be only jolomi

Na ojolojolo tongue

Anyway nice profile pic wink
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by mobaladf: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
And they're identical twins too. Nice.
No they are fraternal twins.
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Chibby90: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Israelsaidu:
Na new tin?
hater
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by maureen546: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wow! So cute
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Anugod(f): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wolfbrother:

How are these 2 twins lmao
Excellent Dan and Peace Dan are twins, though not identical. Just check the previous page and see a witness who was present at the occasion. tongue tongue tongue

Lmao @yourself, for your mind all twins are identical? Smh for you angry undecided

Modified: No need to stress yourself, check this out
Swiftlee:

Wow! This is lovely, I was there too grin grin
God bless their home with Excellence and Peace
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
onyowo:
OMG....i love their photos...Their wedding dresses are sooooo beautiful and decent...oh Lord u know best ohhh..

Worry not,yours is on the way
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by onyowo(f): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
sauceny:

Worry not,yours is on the way
Amen...!!! thanks
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by prisiluv(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Awwww....i wanna get married smiley
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
So this kind wedding dress even dey market. Women no dey try. Some will go and buy/rent dresses that shows their flooded cleavages.

1 Like

Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by princeokpara(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mu sis no worry ur own time will soon come #2016#
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by mamagee3(f): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lovely!!! smiley smiley
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by scachy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
sunshine1974:
Guy!!! He's not looking for who to help him jor, dats just a common funny language. Stop rushing to condemn.

I understood him perfectly well,and I didn't condenm him either.neither did I meant he's looking for help.
But Nigerians are fond of asking"who do u help " regardless of whether they know d person or not. Even if u help 10,000 people every yr , they ll still ask who do u help at every little opportunity. (am a victim of this nonsense)
BTW, can u draw a nexus between d twins wedding pix n "who they helped query "by the dude ?

What am trying to say is that, d question is out of order n needless. U don't know who I've helped, neither do I know whom u v helped.so let's keep it cool lik that. We all help people on our different capacities in different ways. It's no big deal but let's stop chastising people with that "who do u help "mind set.
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Almightyperes: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
My prayer is to marry both of them, not a twin but both girls, if you see any twins looking to get married to one guy Holla me out...
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by scachy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you must be living in the 60s if you don't understand my comment

Am not living in 60's bros.

I understood u perfectly well,and I didn't mean u r looking for help.
But Nigerians are fond of asking"who do u help " regardless of whether they know d person or not. Even if u help 10,000 people every yr , they ll still ask who do u help at every little opportunity.
BTW, what's d nexus between d twins wedding pix n "who they helped query "?

What am trying to say is that, ur question is out of order n needless. U don't know who I've helped, neither do I know whom u v helped,nor whom d twins has helped. so let's keep it cool lik that. We all help people on our different capacities in different ways. It's no big deal but let's stop chastising people with that "who do u help "mind set.
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
myfantasies:
No be only jolomi

Na ojolojolo tongue

Anyway nice profile pic wink
ojolojolo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You like the dp? That could be you and me but you dey do like NEPA tongue tongue tongue
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ask people around you what it means when people ask 'who you/dem help?'
scachy:

Am not living in 60's bros.

I understood u perfectly well,and I didn't mean u r looking for help.
But Nigerians are fond of asking"who do u help " regardless of whether they know d person or not. Even if u help 10,000 people every yr , they ll still ask who do u help at every little opportunity.
BTW, what's d nexus between d twins wedding pix n "who they helped query "?

What am trying to say is that, ur question is out of order n needless. U don't know who I've helped, neither do I know whom u v helped,nor whom d twins has helped. so let's keep it cool lik that. We all help people on our different capacities in different ways. It's no big deal but let's stop chastising people with that "who do u help "mind set.
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omavik:
They are identically beautiful...

I can easily differentiate them tho,,wen dey smile.. From their nose...

But their wedding dress is really gorgeous,, Damn!!
Me likey!!!

But I don't understand o..
who are they??
Who their existence done help??
Wetin b d moral of this thread??
Cos obviously, identical twins getting married on d same day isn't news..

undecided lawma is coming 4 d trash u posted below
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Who dem help?

shoroniyen
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by myfantasies(f): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ojolojolo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You like the dp? That could be you and me but you dey do like NEPA tongue tongue tongue
Yeah

Dat is to show you dat i am not reliable grin
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by sunkieisland(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omavik:
They are identically beautiful...

I can easily differentiate them tho,,wen dey smile.. From their nose...

But their wedding dress is really gorgeous,, Damn!!
Me likey!!!

But I don't understand o..
who are they??
Who their existence done help??
Wetin b d moral of this thread??
Cos obviously, identical twins getting married on d same day isn't news..

Its funny the kind of threads making front page these days.

Some celebrity wannabes posting look alike pics

Some jobless folks posting pictures that don't have any significant importance.

Uuuuuhm

wetin I dey find here sef
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by wittyt98(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
born same day .... married same day .... buh they sure can't die same day
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
sheyoroniyen:

shoroniyen
oyamilenu tongue
Re: Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Yeah

Dat is to show you dat i am not reliable grin
That's why it can't be us smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.