Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. (4207 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
It's just two months to this phone's release. Believe me, i already fell in-love with this device grin and i just ordered and got one from Konga yesterday. So i decided to share my view on the phone...

In Summary:

The Infinix Note 2 (X600) is a 6 Inch device with a quick/flash charge for a power house of 4040mAh with a Lollipop(5.1) android version, packed with an internal storage of 16GB and a RAM of 1GB/2GB depending on the choice of the buyer, and...View full Specification... cool

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Unboxing the Infinix Note 2

Opening the boxed phone, i saw these... A pair of charger, Usb cord, the phone and a manual. I didn't see an earpiece inside! and I still don't know why there's no earpiece for this phone.

Pictured below...

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Turning On For The First Time

This was what i saw after turning it on, i guess this is how this one boots with the XUI logo on the screen... wink

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Exploring the phone

I couldn't wait any much longer for my new phone to finish booting (it takes a while for first boot) so i could explore and access all around the dream phone. kiss Below are screen shots i took with the phone...

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by aristogabby(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is it d 2gb ram
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
More shots...

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
More screenshots...

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
aristogabby:
Is it d 2gb ram

No... 1GB - #32,500 + #1500 flip cover.
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
More pictures of the phone...

Source: Infinix Note 2 Hands-on Review [pictured]

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by ozoigbondu: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
I just ordered mine yesterday on jumia. I hope it does not flop like that useless injoo Max 2
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by jayauthentic(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
From your ss it seems the device uses a 32bit mtk processor which is quite unfortunate.
Again 1GB of ram is a BIG FLOP.
Don't they pay attention to user's comments?
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
jayauthentic:
From your ss it seems the device uses a 32bit mtk processor which is quite unfortunate.

There's an option of 1GB or 2GB RAM depending on the choice and budget of the buyer...

Attention!!! U mean Konga?
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:
I just ordered mine yesterday on jumia. I hope it does not flop like that useless injoo Max 2

I hope so too for you...
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Osakah24(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Consumer Nations like Naija don suffer for all this short people from Asia hand,they keep churning out same gadget with slight difference every year for us to buy in this Country.WHICH WAY NIGERIA?
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by augster(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
jayauthentic:
the phone uses mt6753 which is 64bit
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Edd1e(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamKollinx:
It's just two months to this phone's release. Believe me, i already fell in-love with this device grin and i just ordered and got one from Konga yesterday. So i decided to share my view on the phone...

In Summary:

The Infinix Note 2 (X600) is a 6 Inch device with a quick/flash charge for a power house of 4040mAh with a Lollipop(5.1) android version, packed with an internal storage of 16GB and a RAM of 1GB/2GB depending on the choice of the buyer
Got The Phone 2days Ago But Am Not Really Enjoying D Battery, Though, It Did Last 4 Up To 10hrs On Normal Browsing Power Saver Mode, Pls, Is It Normal?
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by valnelly(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Edd1e:

Got The Phone 2days Ago But Am Not Really Enjoying D Battery, Though, It Did Last 4 Up To 10hrs On Normal Browsing Power Saver Mode, Pls, Is It Normal?
That's what I'm currently using... Though I use the 4G 2G ram variant... Got mine from slot. As for the battery issue... Drain the battery and make sure the phone goes off on its own... Then charge the phone up till 90 percent.
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Edd1e:

Follow what the guy above me said, drain the battery to 0% then plug till it gets to 100%, allow it to charge(switched off) since it has a fast charge feature... but don't use Tiger Generator. shocked
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Edd1e(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamKollinx:

Follow what the guy above me said, drain the battery to 0% then plug till it gets to 100%, allow it to charge(switched off) since it has a fast charge feature... but don't use Tiger Generator. shocked
thanks man, will try that.
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Edd1e(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
valnelly:

That's what I'm currently using... Though I use the 4G 2G ram variant... Got mine from slot. As for the battery issue... Drain the battery and make sure the phone goes off on its own... Then charge the phone up till 90 percent.
thanks man , will try that.
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by samintegrity(m): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2016
valnelly:

Let me come in to clear issue on battery, simply upgrade to the latest 0112 and experience no more battery drain. Very cool update.

Am afraid dey might release another update dat may mess tins up again. grin av been using the phone since yesterday, stopped charging around 1pm, browsed till 9:30pm was on 32%, den I power off , switched it on around 7:20am dis morning, Fram 32% now I av 26%

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
samintegrity:

Let me come in to clear issue on battery, simply upgrade to the latest 0112 and experience no more battery drain. Very cool update.

Am afraid dey might release another update dat may mess tins up again. grin av been using the phone since yesterday, stopped charging around 1pm, browsed till 9:30pm was on 32%, den I power off , switched it on around 7:20am dis morning, Fram 32% now I av 26%

Remember, that update is a no go area for rooted phones..
Nice share though.
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by ToniBlaize: 12:08am On May 16, 2016
Pls does any one know if i can get the phliz recovery or CWM recovery for Infinix Note 2 2gig variant? embarassed
Pls if u do help me with a link the ones im seeing is for 1gig variant
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by boi21(m): 1:27am On May 16, 2016
Best phone from infinix

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2016
ToniBlaize:
Pls does any one know if i can get the phliz recovery or CWM recovery for Infinix Note 2 2gig variant? embarassed
Pls if u do help me with a link the ones im seeing is for 1gig variant
BRO have u searched for it on hovate(k).com
Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2016
This device is very cool tho... cool

1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2016
Very sweet cool

No whatsapp group for Note2 ni? undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by IamKollinx(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2016
Sure!
Note 2 is a beast of a device, I can't find a better replacement so far. grin

Whatsapp group, u can start your own....no bad! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Thebrightest(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Abduletudaye:
Very sweet cool

No whatsapp group for Note2 ni? undecided angry
PLS WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS YOUR SWEET ICON PACK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Abduletudaye(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Thebrightest:
PLS WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS YOUR SWEET ICON PACK?

Been long i posted that share... Share the image again abeg

Modified....thats blackbery theme..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Thebrightest(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Been long i posted that share... Share the image again abeg

Modified....thats blackbery theme..
Thanks a lot bro i really appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 2 (X600) - Hands On Review (pictured) For Nairalanders. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Thebrightest:
Thanks a lot bro i really appreciate.

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 400mb With #50 And #100 On Etisalat Using Psiphon VPN / Recommend A Blackberry / Please Help, Between Vivo And Xiaomi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.