Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Recommend A Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend A Blackberry (4211 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 20k. Which Phone Would You Recommend / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / How Much Is A Blackberry Bold 2 At Slot Presently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Blackberry by Nickydrake(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hello, I was wondering if one might find a brand new BB that features a 5megapixel camera (or higher) and wi-fi within the proce range of 30-35 thousand naira? If there's one of such, what's the model, and if there isn't, how much would such a BB go for?
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nickydrake(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
And 3G. I forgot that. Important too. Thanks.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by LordReed(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
You probably will not get this specs brand new. You may find a used Torch for that price if you are lucky.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Orikinla(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2011
So this is an issue for the i-d-i-o-ts to put it on the front page.
No wonder Nigeria records mass failures in schools and job interviews.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by engrj(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
Go for this all what u need is o this Blackberry 3310

Re: Recommend A Blackberry by blackmann(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
Orikinla:

Why u come dey vex like this?
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
Me sef dey wonder what's the beef.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
BB torch is ok
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
Orinkinla, yet u were dumb enough to respond instead of just walking away, Odesin
Orikinla:

Re: Recommend A Blackberry by mukina2: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
Orikinla:

Okrika
what is more idiotic than the senseless threads you churn out every 5mins? 

angry? because they never get to make the homepage?
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nickydrake(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
Thanks y'all who bothered to present reasonable suggestions. @Lord Reed: What do you reckon is the least amount one with those specs would go for?

ATLgal's response airs a very polite version of my thoughts. Civility (and censorship) restrains me from adding the liberal dose of invective you totally deserve.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
mukina2:

Okrika
what is more idiotic than the senseless threads you churn out every 5mins? 

angry? because they never get to make the homepage?
shocked
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Beaf1: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
My dear this specs are for BB torch but i doubt if you can get brand new even @ 50k
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by coolluk(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2011
lmfao, this is why i love nairaland, Simple questions, funny answers,
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Naledi14(f): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
Oh my , !shocked ignorance shall never cease to amaze me to my understanding nairaland is a nigerian forum operative word forum meaning not a source of news but a place for disscusion so the front page has a variety of topisc or "headlines" for people. Not everyone is interested in politics not everyone is interested in world economys do you get me? Some people just want advice and are lucky to thier topic posted on the front page this is what a forum is a place of disscusion on a variety of topics. Not a news site although i myself sometimes use it as such.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Niiade(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
No way bro.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by whizcode: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2011
how did this make front page
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by dipo1: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^

Why did u click it? I am sure you found other stories 'front page worthy' you could have clicked
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by coogar: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
Nickydrake:

Hello, I was wondering if one might find a brand new BB that features a 5megapixel camera (or higher) and wi-fi within the proce range of 30-35 thousand naira? If there's one of such, what's the model, and if there isn't, how much would such a BB go for?

get a 2nd-hand blackberry torch on ebay!
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by braine(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2011
coogar:

get a 2nd-hand blackberry torch on ebay!

And how does one do that??
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2011
my cousin who sells phones at computer village informed me that used Torch retails around 60k and new ones from 75k up
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by coogar: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
braine:

And how does one do that??

asks his friends abroad to register an ebay account for him or get one for him!!
how's that so difficult?
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nickydrake(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Ice_zik.: Thanks a bunch, Iive actually considered the android phones and i reckon the Galaxy Ace is a worthwhile purchase at that rate. I think i'll just give up the BB thing and go for the an Android phone. Sony Ericsson's Xperia Neo did catch my fancy too, but i'm not sure if it falls within the catch of my wallet. grin Any idea how much it costs?
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Nickydrake(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Ice_zik.: Thanks a bunch, Iive i've actually considered the android phones and i reckon the Galaxy Ace is a worthwhile purchase at that rate. I think i'll just give up the BB thing and go for the an Android phone. Sony Ericsson's Xperia Neo did catch my fancy too, but i'm not sure if it falls within the catch of my wallet. grin Any idea how much it costs?

I beg your pardon.  cheesy
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by kpolli(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2011
None exist. . . . closest is tour and brand new is like 38k, but i sell almost brand new for 23k grin
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by Gbenge77(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
engr j:

Go for this all what u need is o this Blackberry 3310
lol,
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by shollymata(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
I just bought a brand new unlocked BB storm 2 for $239 2 weeks ago from ebay. It does not have a 5 MP camera. But a 3.2MP and it has the wi-fi. I think that can work for you. If you are interested, i can help with the purchase but the problem will be getting it down sooner as i will only travel to Nigeria in December. I just admire your modesty and sincerity which should be encouraged.
Re: Recommend A Blackberry by LordReed(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
@nickydrake
If you want a Blackberry because you want a smart phone then Ice_zik's suggestion is best. But if you have a BBM itch you won't be satisfied until you scratch it.

While I recommend the Torch as the best BB experience, I think on a cost basis the Bold 2 is the best bargain. It has decent specs and it does a good job. I think you can get one for less than 40k 2nd hand of course.

(1) (Reply)

Browse These Sites For Free With Airtel Free Basics / How To Get 400mb With #50 And #100 On Etisalat Using Psiphon VPN / How I Solved "Screen Overlay Detected" On My Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.