Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today (34337 Views)

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / This Is What I Saw On Saturday When I Was Browsing / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by moscobabs(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
See The Advert I Saw In Today's Punch Newspaper

I was trying to check the vacancy pages of The Punch News paper today maybe I can see a dream job there.

Then I came across this advert.

Is this normal ?

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Osakah24(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Even God is a business man,church too is a business. Just that pastors are now claiming ownership.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by RoddyMan(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Church business is one of the few sectors not feeling the pinch of the economy! grin
As people are losing jobs and businesses posting losses, The people need to be sold hope and prosperity.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by omowolewa: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
The vine is ripe but the laborers are few, you need to deep search.

But that age limit fit have side effect on the Youth department oo o. Ha! awon omo oro wan ta o, make pastor no con eat the forbidden fruit.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Tampinu(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
moscobabs:
See The Advert I Saw In Today's Punch Newspaper

I was trying to check the vacancy pages of The Punch News paper today maybe I can see a dream job there.

Then I came across this advert.

Is this normal ?

Even Jesus died age 33yrs...Does that mean that Jesus would not have qualified to fill this vacancy, by virtue of his old-age

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by missKiffy(f): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
They have turned the church to a business venture and pastors and evangelist to job seekers sad

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by moscobabs(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tampinu:

Even Jesus died age 33yrs...Does that mean that Jesus would not have qualified to fill this vacancy, by virtue of his old-age
lol that's question o

4 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by moscobabs(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
missKiffy:
They have turned the church to a business venture and pastors and evangelist to job seekers sad
abi o

lalasticlala and Seun must see this

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by moscobabs(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
omowolewa:
The vine is ripe but the laborers are few, you need to deep search.

But that age limit fit have side effect on the Youth department oo o. Ha! awon omo oro wan ta o, make pastor no con eat the forbidden fruit.
lol
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by dyadeleye(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Naso dem dey start oooo, after na to turn am to project...(Project fame/west africa idol)..
Una never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by kolajoo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sensing FP
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Fraih(f): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wth is hospitality Vacancy! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Pheals(f): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Am available..... Since Church is now a business enterprises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by brownjulie(f): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Aminat508(f): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by kaywhynoni: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
wetin we no go see.........

Very soon you will see "OGBONI Member" and babalawo Advert on Daily newspaper....

Business must Improve this year.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Integrityfarms(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Well it's part of reducing unemployment shaa. But the thing dey somehow o

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by mebad(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
The part that got me is the "must not be more than 27years " even church de do the age discrimination ish

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Bantino(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by ggrin(f): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oga o shocked.....irole aiye lawa grin
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by wuramini(f): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
it s not new
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Endtime just got real.
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by free2ryhme: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
We are, indeed, in the last days undecided
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by VickyRotex(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
ggrin:
Oga o shocked.....irole aiye lawa grin

Irole ati Oru kpa kpa grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by MrHighSea: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na today, e dn tey
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Yungbolex: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin its not new hav seen dis before
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by gurunlocker: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na 3310 torch u use take the picture?

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by VickyRotex(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op maybe that's the dream job you were searching for.

Search no more grin
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by kennyman2000(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol...
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by ggrin(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Irole ati Oru kpa kpa grin
oga ju grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by beautyerhu86(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
You see the reason why many people don't go to church in Nigeria because if these madness. Gullible ones will still find nothing wrong with this advert. I don't just get along with many Nigerian pastors. Once you tell me you are pastor, I turn my face to another corner. Its me my God and my Bible

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by coldsummer: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.