Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today (34354 Views)

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / This Is What I Saw On Saturday When I Was Browsing / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by kaywiluv(f): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na wa oo undecided
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by grandstar(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Come ànd taste life's water free. Learn here and request for a free home bible study www.jw.org
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by ronald4lif(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mehn I gotta take advantage of this offer and apply for this job so I can become one of the future jet flying "Daddy" GO. This opportunity won't pass me by. Mbanu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by engrshakespeare: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tampinu:

Even Jesus died age 33yrs...Does that mean that Jesus would not have qualified to fill this vacancy, by virtue of his old-age

Would Jesus have applied after his death. Is this supposed to be an intelligent question.
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Kx: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
The only way the "owner" of the church can guarantee steady ROI after having spent much in this venture is to have the strong key to the iron casted collection box with him even when he is in a remote "branch".

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by haibe(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
The employer may just feel like employing jobless pastors out there since he is probably a Christian too.. The job may not have anything to do with Christianity as such, just a way yo assist his brothers in the Lord.
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Larryfest(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Gone ar d days wen u wait for God's calling nw all u av 2do is check punch newspaper for vacancy.....pple dnt knw dis yet bt d first category of ppl in hell will b d so called 'men of God'.
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by AustineCJ: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Only in nigeria
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by judedwriter(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na wa o! So even church dey use age to employ pastor? At least tank God say dem no ask for 4 years experience cheesy
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Patented: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
End time Vacancy grin
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Abbeyme: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
The one reason a ministry would publish this advertorial is the dearth of people to entrust the work of God.

The field is ripe,

but the labourers are few.

Pray God to send in genuine labourers that would gather in the sheaves with smile.

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by godinbed(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
So many fake niggers, making real niggers look fake. May God help us in this country.
Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by TeamSimple(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tampinu:

Even Jesus died age 33yrs...Does that mean that Jesus would not have qualified to fill this vacancy, by virtue of his old-age
Guy u no go kill me with laff oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Activist1980: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
moscobabs:
See The Advert I Saw In Today's Punch Newspaper

I was trying to check the vacancy pages of The Punch News paper today maybe I can see a dream job there.

Then I came across this advert.

Is this normal ?

It is abnormal! God help us!

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Activist1980: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Abbeyme:

The one reason a ministry would publish this advertorial is the dearth of people to entrust the work of God.

The field is ripe,

but the labourers are few.

Pray God to send in genuine labourers that would gather in the sheaves with smile.

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL!!

My dear, this is very abnormal! A ministry ordained by God and run by a man, who knows he is called by God, does not have to put such an advert. If you are called by God, God will provide the resources and as well other people called by God to help you in your ministry. This is so nauseating. That is one of the excesses of Pentecostalism.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by alaskido(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Pastors and evangelist are appointed in a church and not advertisement in a newspaper. What is the country turning into? This is just a scam. 27 years pastor and evangelist? What do they know? Our God will judge you all.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today by Tampinu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
engrshakespeare:

Would Jesus have applied after his death. Is this supposed to be an intelligent question.

Did Jeezus die aged 27yrs? I can't make head or tail of your comment cos the job advert age limit is 27yrs and Jeezus died age 33yrs old....So please fit your comment into that context.

With thanks undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol / What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.