Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public (36356 Views)

Tunde Owokoniran Weds Akinwinsola Mztilapia Tunmise In Usa (photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde / Popular Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Proposes To His Girl Yesterday At Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by yusaze: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
While we wait for the first celebrity wedding this year, proposals are fully on course. Raper Eva Alordiah got proposed to Jan. 1, on the heels of that fast rising Yoruba actor Tunde Owokoniran has proposed to the woman in his life, Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola.
After getting a yes from his boo Tunmise, elated Tunde took to Instagram to share the good news. He wrote,

‘I am mr IMPERFECT but @molao1 made me realize falling in love is not by finding the perfect person, but by loving an imperfect person perfectly. You have always stood by me as a friend, soulmate,companion and more which words cant describe. Oluwalontunmise you are my heaven sent ,you believed in me, I don't know how I managed to impress you because I strongly know I don't deserve an ANGEL like you, I promise by the special grace of ALLAH you won't have a reason to regret your actions......... Love you now and always my Mz Tilapia. #steps #love #shesaidyes .......Future Mr&Mrs B.tilapia.special tanks to @sip_ltd @itsalphabet @iamt4tayo @treasureborn GOD bless u', he captioned the photo.

Congrats to them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAwCwHQxj4Y/?taken-by=tundeowokoniran

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by yusaze: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by yusaze2007: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Dygeasy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
cool
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by contactmorak: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bronzegoddess(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Who sabi dem

I don't want my future hubby proposing to me in public, takes away the beauty of it all and me, I get overwhelmed really easy.
Proposing to me over dinner, or after some bedroom work won't be so bad.

Save d paparazzi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by cutetopsey(f): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice! Still loading.......
More to come on board ....
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by wisefizz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
congrats....... lekpa guy and orobo gal ==>good

1 Like

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Victorchuks4(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mmacha
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by DirtyGold: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats to them
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by babyfaceafrica: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Story..no come tell us supe story late,all these artists sef!!
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by IyamuBenedict(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by slimfit2(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wishing them a happy "proposition or proposal " lyf..
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by amzee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
I proposed to my girl on MTN mast last week...

Pictures loading. . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by nnomy3: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
When you discover you don't have anything to comment and you are at the first page. sooooo tempting
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
LOVELY............ JAH BLESS YOUR UNION.

MEANWHILE, I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER TO LOCATE MY MISSING RIBS.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by raziboi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
we will get dia
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by ratchy: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
I wonder how many people this story go help

congrats though
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Helkayklassic(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
They really look like Tilapia.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by StormerzStudio: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats but they shldd keep their affair out of the media

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by ophilly: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lovely couple
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Omotayor123(f): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oya na grin grin
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by Damalex4luv(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Who sabi dem

I don't want my future hubby proposing to me in public, takes away the beauty of it all and me, I get overwhelmed really easy.
Proposing to me over dinner, or after some bedroom work won't be so bad.

Save d paparazzi.
Ashawo undecided undecided undecided you sure say u go marry sha cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by chccho(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
All these public proposals got me thinking!!!!!

when u propose to your spouse publicly is she supposed to decline the proposal?

what if she isn't ready or sure? and still says yes

what if she needs more time?

This public stunts don't guarantee the true state of the ladies mind, I think its just the order of the day that so many folks are taking after

1 Like

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by cruzita(f): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
that moment she has been waiting for.congrats

1 Like

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by bronzegoddess(f): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Ashawo undecided undecided undecided you sure say u go marry sha cry cry
Lol. Ur papa na my customer ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by tpiar: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
see as he stare for the camera though,

anyway, good for them although i have no idea who they are.
Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by ichommy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Drawing Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji / 2baba And Annie Idibia Look Cherishable In These Photos / Patience Ozokwor, Pete Edochie, Aki & Pawpaw, Okon Lagos Worship In Warri Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.