Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698900 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hehehehe

Me wont lie but since u dan taste am, e sweet like sugar? cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
ah ah cheesy :DCunny Amigoz, i asked u a que n u dey use Querry ansa me

u dey shy to ansa mi ni? cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
Heheheheee

I won go sleep oooo ,
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
u don wash d film finish?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
which film e dey wash?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
tot u were togeda? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
Yeah, but she's in d kitchen cooking while i dey here dey watch film

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
issit? cheesy so wish film u wash?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2009
I dey kitchen dey cook
u dey watch film  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

abeg jere which film u dey wash?  tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
Amigoz what you making feeling kind of peckish myself
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
Mummy's Daughter
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
Amigoz:

I dey kitchen dey cook
u dey watch film  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

abeg jere which film u dey wash?  tongue

u no fit go mit am sheck wish flm him dey wash?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Hardballer(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
;d
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Phemour: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2009
all these discussion, just say you want take style win unwinneable lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
Bbeee:

u no fit go mit am sheck wish flm him dey wash?

u fit talk dat 1 backward  tongue

*Shentz*:

Amigoz what you making feeling kind of peckish myself

Shentz wld pounded iyan and egusi with assorted dried fish and meat do u  wink

@hardballer bn a while - ow u dey?

Swit D - which filmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  cheesy

@PHEM - take a pew tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
im soooo hungry now and there is no food in the house
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
Shentz welcome to d club, wt do u care for?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
Amigoz , stop changing the channels ,

the name of the film na '' mummy's daughter''

Abi u sef won watch ni ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
a big bowl of rice and stew
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
all this hungry peeps

una neva hear of home delivery  tongue

swit D - 9ja film?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
Why askin me , can't u see for urself its a ghana movie , Abi, ain't u laying ur head on my laps and watching d same movie wit me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
eh ya, i fl sorry 4 una, u get head 4 ur lap and u no sabi whose shocked shocked

u sure say no be d mummy's daughter u dey wash tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2009
Haba , se na sooo , no worry, I no go talk now , until bed time , grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
Food Food Food
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2009
shentz

EAT EAT EAT abi werin cheesy cheesy shld I order u a takeaway cheesy

Swit D - abeg talk now, cos i no wan make ur neighbour dey worry 4 u, wen u dey talk with ya pillow @ bedtime o tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
Shentz .

Can't u stop talking abt food for one sec ni ? Don't u understand that food can kill ? anyway , just b carefu ooo

Amigoz

U won't sleep out my room , will u , ? o pls don't do dat to me na , I beg oo, ok no more fight jor

mske me smile again . pls
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2009
im sick of takeaways i want your pounded yam and egusi suop with assorted meat
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
Wow - u dig ma food wink

oya come have u got a pen - lemme give u my address wink

Swit D - i dont need to make u smile, u are the epistle of smiles wink norin do u jor

I am winning now innit cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
I gat to eat, or else persin go faint here ooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
eh ya abeg no faint, the world needs swit D - go eat ok I will save u d last post wink cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
Dts y u are Sweet Amigoz
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
Awww cute

Dats y u are sweet Bbee

so - me still wining sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.