Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Wema Bank Release Closed Account Money In The Northern Region - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wema Bank Release Closed Account Money In The Northern Region (810 Views)

Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Release Closed Account Money In The Northern Region by oluxy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Only in Nigeria you see citizen treated like shit. We are complaining about India companies, Lebanese and other companies treating Nigerians in an inhuman ways.

Wema Bank is no different. They shutdown all branches in the northern region with customer deposit and yet when you visit any of their branches in the west or east in respect of your money they will simple respond the account has been rendered invalid, you need to open another account for the money to be transferred.

And yet we still receive monthly transaction and any other SMS on that same account which they said it has been invalid.

Perhaps, they want all the people and those residing in the northern region to come to the west or east to open fresh account.

I don't know if you are affected but myself and many more are affected and we all have money in our accounts.
Re: Wema Bank Release Closed Account Money In The Northern Region by pabjaye: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dear Oluxy,

Apologies for the challenge you have been faced with concerning the access to your account with Wema Bank.

Could you please provide an e-mail address or contact phone number so the customer service team can reach out to you immediately to have this investigated and resolved.

Alternatively, you could contact the customer service team directly on any of the following;

Telephone: 08039003700
E-mail: purpleconnect@wemabank.com
Webchat: https://chat.wemabank.com/i3root/login.html
SMS/Whatsapp: 07051112111
Re: Wema Bank Release Closed Account Money In The Northern Region by oluxy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
cheyimoj@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Release Closed Account Money In The Northern Region by oluxy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
pabjaye:
Dear Oluxy,

Apologies for the challenge you have been faced with concerning the access to your account with Wema Bank.

Could you please provide an e-mail address or contact phone number so the customer service team can reach out to you immediately to have this investigated and resolved.

Alternatively, you could contact the customer service team directly on any of the following;

Telephone: 08039003700
E-mail: purpleconnect@wemabank.com
Webchat: https://chat.wemabank.com/i3root/login.html
SMS/Whatsapp: 07051112111

I am astonished by the quick response of purple connect on this platform ASAP.
Meanwhile, I had sent an email to purple connect in respect of my dads account in WEMA for weeks and I got no reply.
I don't know how nice you are on this platform but I felt when a mail is sent to any organization, it is deemed to be replied because that was one of the reason why d email id is made public.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Jambite That Killed Him Self Because He Scored Below 100 / A Letter To Strengthen Nairalanders + (video) / Opinion: The Fulani Herdsmen Are Not (entirely) To Blame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.