Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

If You Stay In The Ikeja Axis And Have IT Skills, Then This Is For You. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Stay In The Ikeja Axis And Have IT Skills, Then This Is For You. (488 Views)

I Wonder Why People Stay In A Corrosive Atmosphere Of Work And Remain There For / Should I Stay In My Old Job Or Move To This New One (I Need Serious Advice) / Free It Skills Training (office, Graphics, Web Design, Cms, A+, Java; Seo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Stay In The Ikeja Axis And Have IT Skills, Then This Is For You. by djodum: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you are vibrant and skilled in IT services such as website management, internet marketing, social media management and graphic design then you’re the right candidate for this opening.

Send your CV to djodum@yahoo.com before 12pm on Friday 22, Jan 2016.

Please note that only candidates who reside within Iyanapaja/Ikeja axis are required to apply for this opening.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pls / Data Protection And Privacy Training / Which Accredited School Can I Do My PGD In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.