Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? (1687 Views)

Poll: Will you add yam and beans in your wedding party/reception menu

Yes: 36% (4 votes)
No: 63% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

(PHOTO) - VERY SCARY Pounded Yam And Egusi / How To Cook Ewa Adalu: Corn And Beans; I Bet Some People Can Relate With This / Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2009
Will you add yam and beans in your wedding party/reception menu?

Erimeri Alhaji

Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by theolar: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2009
Maybe yam in pottage form
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by missagbaa(f): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
sure i'll ad d to make a difference u know.though pple r beginning to add yam porridge, but not beans.i'll try beans to make a diff. lol
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
Beans ke?i hope u wud be ready of the after effects sha undecided
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
Yam yes, beans no
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by bluespice(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
pounded yam cos majority of nigerians seem to be obsessed or in a love relationship with it,
moi-moi cos many yorubas n non-yorubas alike love it

yam and beans
no cool
tongue
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Hauwa1: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
you wan naijans to yab you ba grin

no! moin moin, yep
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2009
rotflmao
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by chrisical(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
YAM AND BEANS KE?Eyebrows will surely be raised.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
you wan naijans to yab you ba

Why dem go yab me?. who makes the rules on what we are supposed to serve in public. Will they yab me if i serve isi ewu?
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
Beans ke?i hope u wud be ready of the after effects sha
Hopefully, the party will last for 4 hours and let them deal with the after effects.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by JJYOU: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
personally no but you are permitted to do what u like in your wedding
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Tudor6(f): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
Yam and beans YES!
Variety the spice of life. . .
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 5:45am On Jun 26, 2009
personally no but you are permitted to do what u like in your wedding
Why don't you want it?
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Sissy3(f): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2009
no way! cheesy cheesy

i dont want people farting all over ma wedding after eating the beans grin grin grin

nah, dont like it.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2009
Yam yes, but then everyone wud laff, cos they know i'm a yam freak! Beans, please, no.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by kok(m): 2:12am On Jun 27, 2009
why not, definitely! my guys back in the hostel will have a day to think back.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Tudor6(f): 2:43am On Jun 27, 2009
^^ good for you grin
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Pepeye(f): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2009
Innovative but ridiculous
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2009
Pepeye:

Innovative but ridiculous 
The statement itself is very ridiculous. grin grin grin grin

Girl, consider this menu because it will save you cost.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2009
Whatever fits ur guest's taste palate abeg, . . . .just make sure only a little portion is available, . . .

As it isn't a staple food at weddings but beside that i say go for it jare!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by No2Atheism(m): 4:56am On Jun 29, 2009
@wetin do yam and beans, is it not food

na wa for nigerians and butter mentality, always pretending as if they do not even urinate.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by echofamozo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
maybe one shld just try it and see, cos i have seen a party where beans and plaintain was among the food served, and pple really eat it undecided
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by DoubleN(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2009
He who serves Beans and Yam on his wedding day should be ready for the repercussions! Make sure you have a lot of mobile toilets (DMT) ready.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by afix(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
I will include it.I believe strongly that some people will go for it.WHAT A WONDERFUL FOOD COMBINATION
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Badriyyah(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
Anything is possible. If you find a good caterer, they'll probably be able to pull it off. Weddings are all about creativity. What's wrong with yam and beans? Na wa, Nigerian people, always have to be ashamed of their food.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2009
Badriyyah:

Anything is possible. If you find a good caterer, they'll probably be able to pull it off. Weddings are all about creativity. What's wrong with yam and beans? Na wa, Nigerian people, always have to be ashamed of their food.
It's not as if the jollof rice they serve is classy ma sef.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by Fhemmmy: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2009
Nigerians now eat this kinda veggie too in Nigeria ?
Great
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by missagbaa(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2009
Double N:

He who serves Beans and Yam on his wedding day should be ready for the repercussions! Make sure you have a lot of mobile toilets (DMT) ready.

nothing is going to happen to anybody,no toilets needed

beans is one of the best food in nigeria.people add swallow with soups like draw and the likes so why not beans and yam.i'll surely add it to my wedding menu,y'all are invited. i think wat to be the first
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2009
missagbaa:

nothing is going to happen to anybody,no toilets needed

beans is one of the best food in nigeria.people add swallow with soups like draw and the likes so why not beans and yam.i'll surely add it to my wedding menu,y'all are invited. i think wat to be the first
Beans fit find exit at any point in your day.
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2009
Except I want some of my guests to have a running stomach? undecided
Re: Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? by AloyEmeka9: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
A well cooked beans will not give you runny stomach.

(1) (Reply)

The Qualities Of Eating Fruits On An Empty Stomach / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) / Guys! If Only You Can Win Her Heart With Food, What Is Your Fate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.