Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,493 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics (1728 Views)

Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos / Junior Pope Celebrates Son's 1 Year Birthday, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics by barlkeez(f): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kWzo6HU6-Ks/Vp-qlJZ8gII/AAAAAAAAUbA/1bZHMTsEqeo/s1600/12523748_549499185225464_1562981414_n.jpg[/img]
Love is a beautiful thing!!!! Happy birthday to Mrs Jennifer Pope Odonwodo!
Nollywood actor Jnr Pope took to instagram to celebrate his wife, Jennifer, as she turned a year older today, January 20th. He said....

I WILL BUTCHER THE WORLD FOR YOU THE ENVY OF ALL WOMEN....I just want to thank you dear,

For making my house a home,
For making me a better person,
For turning my ruggedity to swag
The list is endless,
I love you for everything that you do,

Wishing a very happy birthday to you! @qutejay @swagprincejason"

The couple got married in 2014 and has a beautiful son Jason....

To THE ENVY OF ALL WOMEN (my wife) @qutejay on your birthday.

Your Birthday today reminds me of the only goal and ambition of my life ? to grow old with you and carry along happy memories.

With you i believed and still believe in Gods word that "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord "its been from grace to grace since you said YES.

My life without you is like a lake without water,the shine in your eyes reminds me of the day i met you and fell in love with you...

You make my life complete in every sense.

You are not just my wife, you are my life, I WILL BUTCHER THE WORLD FOR YOU.

I wish you a very Happy Birthday sexy. I hope that every single day of our lives is a celebration, just like today. I love you die, i swear down....to this i put my name JNR POPE....@swagprincejason

https://www.instagram.com/jnrpope/

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics by barlkeez(f): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics by rry807: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics by Ejytex(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na this type of tin women dey like daiiiii.Anyway HBUFFDAY madam.I comot CAP for u cos frm ur HUN post hmmmm u re full of wife material.keep it up.More BUTTER to ur BREAD
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Lovely Message And Pics by Ejytex(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na this type of tin women dey like daiiiii.Anyway HBUFFDAY madam.I comot CAP for u cos frm ur HUN post hmmmm u re full of wife material.keep it up.More grace to ur elbow

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt Big Girl Exposed Her Big Water Melon / Davido Buys 2016 Royce Rolls Phantom Worth ₦100million? / Omotola Jalade Reacts To Her Son ’ S New Hairstyle (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.