Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? (26956 Views)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017
It will be my business that day, anyway na why I dey gym sef. Me wey fight dey hungry me. I will beat him and scar him. But I don't have a sister though
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by peacesamuel94(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Motherfucker2:
What are you gonna do if your sister's husband is hitting her ?? Fight the husband ??
When the police comes, two of you are going to jail.

The best thing to do is call 911, they will be there in the next minute and his ass will be in jail for domestic violence, and spouse battery and some other charges.

posts like this makes it very esay to identify people not living in Nigeria.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by NaeChris: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
It depends. I won't allow it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theory Of The Modern Wife / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.