Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369494 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2018
veraiyke:
when I hear things like this I smile. I believe it would even be easier at that time.
yes, you just need a positive mentality, at the end you will look back with a sense of pride and say I MADE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2018
CaptainStephen:
yes, you just need a positive mentality, at the end you will look back with a sense of pride and say I MADE IT.
Surely, I will look back and say I MADE IT. On point sir. Roger that
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2018
veraiyke:
Surely, I will look back and say I MADE IT. On point sir. Roger that
dem neva start intake una de talk like una name is out already #talkis
cheap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
johnmarcel:
cheap

Brov you hardly make sense with your posts on this thread.
People are being positive and you are there yarning dust. Mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eddyroyal(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
abiodunalasa:

So the guy also gave u his Email ansacareer@gmail.com

And he also gave you his Blog Ansahcaree. com

What else did he give you ? undecided
His girlfriend grin ?

And also...
Why were you applying for Nigerian Navy DSS just last year December ?

Check page 171 of this thread for conformation
https://www.nairaland.com/2123056/nigerian-navy-direct-short-service/171#62767416

Abi the guy never give you his account then? undecided
Guy you be correct detective. On bozza for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Brov you hardly make sense with your posts on this thread.
People are being positive and you are there yarning dust. Mtcheew
am a realist bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
johnmarcel:
cheap
I am rather talking optimistically nigga. I never said my name is out. Surely I will look back and say I MADE IT. It may tarry but it will be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
johnmarcel:
am a realist bro
I combine idealism with realism and I might be more a realist than you. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
johnmarcel:
am a realist bro

There's a clear line between "realism" and "pessimism". You are just a pessimist and well rooted in the ranks of naysayers.
Check your self.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
veraiyke:
I am rather talking optimistically nigga. I never said my name is out. Surely I will look back and say I MADE IT. It may tarry but it will be.

Ride on, child of faith.
Those who win are those who think they can. And then work so that they will.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Ride on, child of faith.
Those who win are those who think they can. And then work so that they will.
abi o faith without work is vain so also work being alone is dead. Thus, both must complement each other.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by toluh(f): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please, what should i do next after filling the registering online.
Heatup47:

Specialization is for Tradesmen/Women like Auto Mechanic, Carpenter etc and he has a certificate like Trade Test, Diploma etc to back it up if he doesn't have any let him go for Non-tradesmen which will require only his Olevel results.
Age limit
Non-tradesmen: 22
Tradesmen: 26 but 28 for drivers.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
veraiyke:
bro i neva said ur name wont be out,(and not a dream killer)but in as much we fantasizing we should try and be a real in it,one love .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
SerialAlpha:

There's a clear line between "realism" and "pessimism". You are just a pessimist and well rooted in the ranks of naysayers.
Check your self.
so you fink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
toluh:
Please, what should i do next after filling the registering online.

Registration ended on the 10th of February 2018.

So if you registered before then, you wait for the shortlisting of names for interview.
For now the recruitment has been placed on hold indefinitely.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Adeyemi09(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
would they allow clipper during screening and during proper training
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Adeyemi09:
would they allow clipper during screening and during proper training

I think someone already asked this question before.
The answer we got from experienced folks here was NO.

So, IMO we will have to deal with shaving sticks embarassed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
johnmarcel:
bro i neva said ur name wont be out,(and not a dream killer)but in as much we fantasizing we should try and be a real in it,one love .
No offence man. I heart you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by toluh(f): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Okay. Thanks, i did.
Heatup47:

Registration ended on the 10th of February 2018.

So if you registered before then, you wait for the shortlisting of names for interview.
For now the recruitment has been placed on hold indefinitely.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Forms normally appears March /April, registration ends mid June then interview shortlist August final list before December, training January. .Could this be the long awaited March? Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Like play, like play, Abiodun and Ugo4u don pursue general for this thread (brilliant intelligence work). General I know you are reading this albeit with a different moniker, just apologise to the house, we will pardon you, if not for anything at least for your contributions here even though you ain't an officer. Peace out, abeg no waste username bintushop and GenAnsahCinc is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
bxboss:
Like play, like play, Abiodun and Ugo4u don pursue general for this thread (brilliant intelligence work). General I know you are reading this albeit with a different moniker, just apologise to the house, we will pardon you, if not for anything at least for your contributions here even though you ain't an officer. Peace out, abeg no waste username bintushop and GenAnsahCinc is enough.

No he should nevr enter this thread again. We are better off without scammers. There are other experienced men in this room helping us out already.
But how Abiodun linked general and bintushop to be same person is really commendable.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
MrSuama:
Forms normally appears March /April, registration ends mid June then interview shortlist August final list before December, training January. .Could this be the long awaited March? Time will tell.
As e be now na till them pass budget before we go get any hope of release of forms ..Come to think of it na, which funds them one use train incoming cadet officers even the 77rri that was put on hold I believe it was due to pausity of funds. Let's just hope the Senate pass the budget on time if not hmmmmmn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmmmmm!

I dont think it is the budget. Military items in the National budget are all about defence procurements.

If it is the budget, then the NAVY too should be affected.
NAVY recruitment is currently on going... And they are expected to resume Training anytime soon.

Same with the Airforce Airmen/women cadre. Their Batch 'B' should resume training soon.

I was told there's usually a meeting between COAS and Defence Secretary... After which form will be out. That's if the Defence HQ sanctions the recruitment of SSC/DSSC upon the request of the COAS.

I was told March. So let's be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Forevergist: 3:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Forevergist:
Nigerian Army 77 RRI Screening Date and Examination Centres

For RRI guys, Please ignore this hungry Blogger.
He's just trying to deceive you into bringing traffic to his Blog.
The 77 RRI is still on hold.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
m eager to join d force buh dis tin of connection to b successful is terrible,one wuld end up in place of no interest.make d form cum we ll do our best yet stil
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mekailo:
m eager to join d force buh dis tin of connection to b successful is terrible,one wuld end up in place of no interest.make d form cum we ll do our best yet stil
How do you think you will be successful when even before the release of forms you have started confessing negativity, I know many people that joined the army without knowing even a boyscout, while those that "have Generals" are still applying till tomorrow. Confess positive affirmations, there is power in spoken words(metaphysical).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
ugo4u:
How do you think you will be successful when even before the release of forms you have started confessing negativity, I know many people that joined the army without knowing even a boyscout, while those that "have Generals" are still applying till tomorrow. Confess positive affirmations, there is power in spoken words(metaphysical).
u sure dey told u d truth?? nt talkin abt soldiers here buh officers,wher only 5 makes it.My guy IM has taken ova every sec,even SSS i knw person stil fail after i write exams.I believe in God buh d tot of d competition among those wif connection and those witout is my worries,buh i ll stil try. I just wish nigeria could operate on merit n nt Godfatherism# My opinion.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mekailo:

u sure dey told u d truth?? nt talkin abt soldiers here buh officers,wher only 5 makes it.My guy IM has taken ova every sec,even SSS i knw person stil fail after i write exams.I believe in God buh d tot of d competition among those wif connection and those witout is my worries,buh i ll stil try. I just wish nigeria could operate on merit n nt Godfatherism# My opinion.

You are right bro.
Those with CONNECTION have upper hand.

Don't just sit at home and complain about it... Go out! Meet people ! By force by fire associate with people who can help you.
Let them know how serious and passionate you are about the job.
Connection won't come to ur house to locate you.. Get the hell outa ur comfort zone and look for connection.

Start with ur immediate family. Ask them who know who. From there to ur friends, neighbors and even peer groups, Church members, mosque members.

All in all... Pray like everything depends on prayer and work hard on ur self and on ur connection like everything depends on them.

With or without connection... If you are destined to be an officer u surely will be.

Sempa Fi cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nothing in the world is fair.
Life wont give you anything because "you deserve it". Life only gives you what you go out and grab.

So get up, get hard.. or just simply get lost. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

You are right bro.
Those with CONNECTION have upper hand.

Don't just sit at home and complain about it... Go out! Meet people ! By force by fire associate with people who can help you.
Let them know how serious and passionate you are about the job.
Connection won't come to ur house to locate you.. Get the hell outa ur comfort zone and look for connection.

Start with ur immediate family. Ask them who know who. From there to ur friends, neighbors and even peer groups, Church members, mosque members.

All in all... Pray like everything depends on prayer and work hard on ur self and on ur connection like everything depends on them.

With or without connection... If you are destined to be an officer u surely will be.

Sempa Fi cool
Ori ye wam be!

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.