Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Old Number Plate - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Old Number Plate (704 Views)

Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Number Plate by umbo: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
please nairalander a friend of mine is about to purchase a car having an old number plate,

i want to know wether d old plate is still relevant and if not what is d financal implication of this ,

thx
Re: Old Number Plate by mejai(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2016
very much relevant. I still dey use mine. as d country be now, who get tym to revisit DAT case .
Re: Old Number Plate by umbo: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2016
thx bro, still need more comments
Re: Old Number Plate by Babsconsult02(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2016
It's still more better and easy for your friend to change to the new plate number, your friend will be the 1st person to register the car in the data base..Good buy.
Re: Old Number Plate by kennethik: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2016
All he has to do is while doing the change of ownership he will also change to new plate which we charge to 30k to do for our customers 08038156694

(1) (Reply)

Cotonu Cars / 6 Ways To Save Money On Fuel In Nigeria / I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.