Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt (681 Views)

This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) / Drive A Toyota??? Ask Me Anything / A Toyota SUV Burnt Along Enugu-Onitsha Express Way. PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt by Jayjay0(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello guys, my mum asked me to get her a good Toyota venza jeep with price range of 2mil to 3.5 mill.

We stay in Port Harcourt so if you sell or know someone that want to sell kindly let me know.. Drop pictures, price and we will come and check it out.

Note: I need a car in a very good condition. Sound engine, working ac, rear/revise cam and others.. Thanks
Re: I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt by nadalion: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Jayjay0:
Hello guys, my mum asked me to get her a good Toyota venza jeep with price range of 2mil to 3.5 mill.

We stay in Port Harcourt so if you sell or know someone that want to sell kindly let me know.. Drop pictures, price and we will come and check it out.

Note: I need a car in a very good condition. Sound engine, working ac, rear/revise cam and others.. Thanks
Did you check those websites that sell fairly used and your didn't see?
Re: I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt by Perfecttouch(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Jayjay0:

op about ur topic, toyota never do toyota venaz. Maybe u fit give them idea.
Re: I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt by Jayjay0(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Perfecttouch:
op about ur topic, toyota never do toyota venaz. Maybe u fit give them idea.
Sorry.. I meant Venza
Re: I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Eliminate 2M from the budget. 3.5 will get you a good Naija Used, or Tokunboh possibly.
Re: I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt by Jayjay0(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
nadalion:
Did you check those websites that sell fairly used and your didn't see?
Have not checked yet
Re: I Need A Toyota Venaz To Buy Here In Port Harcourt by nadalion: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
but you know websites that deal on fairly used automobiles bah?
Jayjay0:

Have not checked yet
you fit google am, cause they plenty.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Car Fuel Gauge Problem & Vehicle Vibration / Mazda Mechanic / Happy Holidays. Car Diagnostic Tools Available To Help You Save Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.