Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why (927 Views)

Lalasticlala Is A Ghost / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter / Lalasticlala Is The Owner Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
U want to tell me that one dude can do all the work lalasticlala does, i think lalasticlala is not just one dude, i think seun employed more than one guy to be using that moniker, is just my opinion it might be wrong, it might be right, i hope i won't be ban for this, one person can't handle the job, we have many bloggers on nairaland so if one open a thread he or she will put a link and will say cc lalasticlala, more 20 bloggers have done that today, how can one dude be attending to all of them?
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by TedBaker(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na mynd44 i jux dnt undstnd, d guy too ..... Y u close threadsssss today? Mtcheww
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sigh.

You all should get busy with something more important instead of creating threads about someone else. It's getting really annoying, for real.

Before he became a moderator, lalasticlala_was just a normal Nairalander like you and I, except that he frequented the celebrity section and would always create interesting captivating threads about celebrities and entertainment, up to the extent that blogs copied and pasted his work, word for word and didn't even give him the credit.

When_seun needed a super-mod to source for information and move threads to the front page, he created a thread and asked people to apply. Lalasticlala_did and he got the job. Whatever he is doing now, he had already been doing it before. It's his passion.

Besides, he isn't the only super mod. There are others working alongside him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
No, me think Lala is a robot smiley smiley
A machine grin
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Decker:
Sigh!
You all should get busy with something more important instead of creating threads about someone else. It's getting really annoying, for real.

Before he became a moderator, lalasticlala was just a normal Nairaland like you and I, except that he frequented the celebrity section and would always create interesting captivating threads about celebrities and entertainment, up to the extent that blogs copied and pasted his work, word for word and didn't give him the credit.

When_seun needed a super-mod to source for information and move threads to the front page, he created a thread and asked people to apply. Lalasticlala did and he got the job. Whatever he is doing now, he had already been doing it before. It's his passion. So please you guys should just chill with all these sort of threads.

Besides, he isn't the only super mod. There are others working alongside him.
i have seen u, oya face ur front angry
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
lilzcee:

Sigh.
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Fraih(f): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
lilzcee:
undecided Decker gave you a meaningful reason why Lalasticlala is just one guy and a superMod, I mean that should quench your curiousity, you still dey show angry
undecided undecided
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Dentux(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
He is just a nairaland ghost
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lala na better mod unlike the other boy that keeps banning people up and down
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided the day you employ even an ounce of intelligence while creating threads, I'll applaud you that day.. I mean it!
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided the day you employ even an ounce of intelligence while creating threads, I'll applaud you that day.. I mean it!
thank you angry
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by NKekuma: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
That guy is a computer program.
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by NKekuma: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:

Ha ha ha. No kill am abeg
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by cruzita(f): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
make una think anything I no want talk my own because I no want make dem use ban rape me
Re: I Think Lalasticlala Is A Title Not A Name Enter Here To See Why by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmm... lalasticlala.... sounds more like a robot. Him na ghost, always in ghost mode grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: can i still do my NYSC?. / MouthAction Has Become The Leading Cause Of Mouth/throat Cancer / 16 Young Teenage Girls Become Pregnant After A Pool Party!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.