Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

MouthAction Has Become The Leading Cause Of Mouth/throat Cancer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MouthAction Has Become The Leading Cause Of Mouth/throat Cancer (926 Views)

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / My Spritual Causes Of Mouth Odour / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction Has Become The Leading Cause Of Mouth/throat Cancer by ResolvingPath(f): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2016
MouthAction can be part of adult relationship. But there are some things that many people don't know about MouthAction.

MouthAction carries the risk of STI transmission, including genital herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. The shocking revelation comes due to the spread of cases caused by HPV, or the human papilloma virus .

Mouth cancer can occur on various areas of the mouth including the tongue, the lips, the inside of the cheek, in the gums and the throat.

Although HPV is in itself not actually cancerous, it can affect the cells, causing abnormal tissue growth in the mouth. This can eventually lead to mouth or oral cancer, according to experts. See more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://nadinepost..com.ng/2016/01/oral-sex-has-become-leading-cause-of.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid / Painful Moment Where Snake Bites Dog's Manhood And Refuses To Let Go (photos) / Gov.atiku Bagudu Implicated In Money Laundering Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.