Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? (2108 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by reganvida: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2016
who remembers this picture? He is a well know actor in the 80s and early 90s.
pls mods help me move it to d right forum.

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by highpriest4: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Jagua

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by Ahzyz(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2016
I be indomie pikin
Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by tubouncen(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2016
We no get tv for house that time
Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by omoharry(f): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Jagua and grace..my belle ooo! my head!!! good old days

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by talkintruth: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Jagua......

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by jaymichael(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2016
omoharry:
Jagua and grace..my belle ooo! my head!!! good old days
Jagua lazy man wey Grace dey always beat. I like the way he used to pronounce his wife's name "Grashe Grashe"

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2016
this is baba sala o...
Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by deanoffaculty: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2016
Chief Zebrudaya.....The New Masquerade. Those days of Black and white television.
Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by cruzita(f): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2016
grin which kind cloth be dat?thank God for modernity
Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by omoharry(f): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2016
jaymichael:
Jagua lazy man wey Grace dey always beat. I like the way he used to pronounce his wife's name "Grashe Grashe"
haahaha..i remember grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by eightsin(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Jagua.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by sunsewa: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
my belle oh,my headi oh! Jaguar.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by osesology(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
The man that has different ringtones for crying. I miss dis man

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It? by Funkychic(f): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol....na Jaqua Jaqua konkority....my belle oo, my head oo. Funny man like Papa Ajasco. Never miss to watch his drama those days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Exposes Hot Legs In New Photos / Download Jenifas Diary Season 6 Episode 9 / Groom Calls Police After Discovering During Wedding That His Bride Is A Man! See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.