Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Trusted Neighbor Sold Man’s 3-year Old Daughter For 20K - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trusted Neighbor Sold Man’s 3-year Old Daughter For 20K (375 Views)

Woman Sells 3-year Old Daughter For N280,000 To Settle Debt / How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father / Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Neighbor Sold Man’s 3-year Old Daughter For 20K by tvreporter: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Godwin Onyesi has been in agony since the disappearance of his lovely 3year old daughter, Success.
The little girl was said to have been kidnapped from her house by a neighbor Emmanuel Okpara, who also joined in the search of success. He was busted when those that saw the both of them started pointing fingers to him, to have seen him with the girl before she went missing.

KidnappedSince the minor disappeared on 22nd December 2015, the father of the child had plans to travel to his hometown in Delta State for the festivities, and the abduction of success, obviously stopped it.

The father of the minor runs a commercial motor cycle and confirmed he spent all the money he saved which is more than 60k on police, investigation and other logistics.

The good news is that Mr Okpara has confessed to his crimes in the hands of the special anti robbery squad where he was transferred to in Lagos, and claimed he sold the baby for 20k, and he said he doesn't know where the buyer lives.

At Adebumoye Street, Coconut, Apapa, Lagos home, the father of the child Onyeisi told The Nation that he doubted that Okpara, whom he has always seen as a brother all the while would do something like this to him.

This was what he said:

“The worst part is that he (Okpara) followed me to all the places I went to in search of my daughter, with the same clothe he wore when he kidnapped her.

“He followed me on my motorcycle to all the palaces of the Baales, all the streets and all the police stations we visited, until people who saw him with her about the time she went missing, told us and the police that he was the kidnapper,” Onyeisi said.

H added that he was at his place of work when he was called by his wife that she cannot find their daughter.

According to him, his wife dint take young Success to the market where she went to buy some things they would need to travel with for the Xmas and new year festivities.

He added “My older children went to fetch water at the well in a nearby compound. They went with other children in our yard. So, because we were planning to travel, my wife left Success who was watching cartoon in the room and rushed to the market.

“She was the one who called me that they have been looking for Success and have not seen her. Initially I didn’t really take her seriously because I did not think anyone will want to harm me or my family.

“When I came back and they have not seen her yet, I started going round the neighborhood asking questions.

“As we were going round to ask people, the Baales were sending messages through town criers that anyone that saw her should come forward with the information.

“For two days, we went round in search of my daughter and my neighbor was with me all through the period. He was wearing the same red T-shirt that people saw him with while he took my daughter away. But he was following me as if he did not know anything about her disappearance.

“From December 23, we started hearing information that he was seen with my daughter, but I did not believe it because Success is very close to him. I have been very good to his family; I even connected my generator to his house to give them light.

“Whenever my daughter is given food, she will take it to eat with him. Once we bath her, she will take her clothe to him to wear for her. She usually slept in their house, so I did not want to believe that he was behind her disappearance.

“But three women later came to our house, among the three was a woman he bought bottled water from while he was with my daughter. So, the woman now said he saw him with my daughter and that after drinking from the water, he gave my daughter to drink and they left.

READ MORE >>> http://ucgist.com.ng/trusted-neighbor-sold-mans-3-year-old-daughter-for-20k/

(1) (Reply)

#dasukigate: EFCC Returns Olisa Metuh To Court, In Handcuffs / Earn $20 For Every Advert On Your Account. / FG Slams Oil Firms With N2trn Lawsuit Over Alleged Oil Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.