Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (35949 Views)

I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu / '' I Don't Wanna Be Single Anymore'' - Onyii Alex Cries Out / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by lacemose(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Ex big brother star and kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has just posted that no man want to be her ex, giving credit to her saucy body, see her caption
My Body is still intact! No man wanna be my
EX! Small and saucy! I got that African Sauce!
#StarGal #SmallBadTing #BadderThanMost”

Source:
http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/no-man-wanna-be-my-ex-i-got-that.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by free2ryhme: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2018
lacemose:
Ex big brother star and kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has just posted that no man want to be her ex, giving credit to her saucy body, see her caption
My Body is still intact! No man wanna be my
EX! Small and saucy! I got that African Sauce!
#StarGal #SmallBadTing #BadderThanMost”

Source:
http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/no-man-wanna-be-my-ex-i-got-that.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

this meaningless thread created must end

This is 2018 angry

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by cerowo(f): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2018
That's a big lie.
No matter how cute or sexy you are as a gal or guy, there's someone out there tired of u.
She's jst saying that to attracts men folks. Lol

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Partnerbiz(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2018
where is nwamaikpe.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Martin0(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2018
cerowo:
That's a big lie.
No matter how cute or sexy you are as a gal or guy, there's someone out there tired of u.

Waow grin

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by MetroBaba1(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2018
cerowo:
That's a big lie.

You Dey Mind Her..

If You Like Beautiful Like What I Don't Know, If You Misbehave, You're Gone For Life. I'm Principled!!

3 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Kunleskey(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Maybe you get bad character....attention seeker..
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by phemocheee(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Partnerbiz:
where is nwamaikpe.....

You are not the only one missing him. Mods, please release him from whichever prison you locked him in. There are some folks that open useless threads like this one just to read his comments.

22 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Protocall: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
mtcheewwwewewwwew

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by BlackDBagba: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Right....
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by fishbone123(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
is this girl a Nigerian.... know let wizkid and davido sight u ooooo.... cos this ur yanga na baby mama go end am if dem sight u... but d girl sweet die oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by raph101(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
óniranu
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by banre(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
this ugly girl no wan gree shut up....Even in 2018

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by constance500: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Actually, no beans to fry on this one

4 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
''Something had to happen before Some other thing happened''.

Some guy who is tired of her and has been there and done that, when he sees this, will be like:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Cladez(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
When you show a bone to a dog,it comes for the bone and not you.

After fvcking you,they would look for a homely girl to settle down with.

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
why dem never marry you?

5 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by SAMBARRY: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Partnerbiz:
where is nwamaikpe.....

I understand you...gringrin

2 Likes

Kenyan socialite ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by oxaxcool(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy easter 2 u all

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Shakushaku1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
fishbone123:
is this girl a Nigerian.... know let wizkid and davido sight u ooooo.... cos this ur yanga na baby mama go end am if dem sight u... but d girl sweet diel oo

Wizkid don chop am sinceeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by GodblessNig247(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
cerowo:
That's a big lie.
I love you for this . Kai u are so objective
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by iamjavadem(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Fake Kenyan men. Let her come and meet Yoruba demons in naija. Shio!!!
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by DRISKLEF(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Too much juice, too much salt cool

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Nobodys(f): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who is deceiving this babe...?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl / Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.