Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) (6591 Views)

Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Ybnl act and "Orente" crooner Adekunle Gold Released picture of the girl below and with the caption

Happy birthday Orente @ejeme_agnes ❤️ Have a fab one!

And some of his fans reacted and started throwing questions.
Is she the one?
Are you thinking what am thinking?
Cc: lalasticlala

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAy-VcBBkQg/

Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by geesilver(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2016
orente no dey complain o, e bami ki orente o..........happy wonderful birthday to the only certified orente.
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2016
More photos....
One of them said SIMI of jamb question is his orente not they bae...
http://otownloaded.com

Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Uncle mynd44 and fynestboi
I told you guys say that chick has been taking ....but una no gree.
Mummy ijebabe ways up Nah
Obinoscopy
Dominique

Certified orente
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by dkronicle(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Orente indeed, c d beauty.
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Orente HBD.
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by ellahzy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
that's d girl in d Orente video

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by osesology(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
She looks pwetty
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
THIS BEAUTY NA FOLLOW COME
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Eyah, vizkiz coman see your crush, she is taken
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
someone said she go last pass first bank...
lol..
first bank ko, nta ni...
u...
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Swissheart(f): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Beautiful Lady. .. .. Orente gidi
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by djlawex02(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ode ni op yii sha... please go and watch orente video again

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by vizkiz: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
ennyscongy:
Eyah, vizki coman see your crush, she is taken

I don straff that girl tire bro. He is free grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
vizkiz:

I don straff that girl tire bro. He is free grin

Werey!!!
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by akoladejesu(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
E don tay wey I dey toast this girl but she never gree for me. Na im Adekunle gold con dey carry shine for Nairaland abi? No qualm#
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Luxiana19(f): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
She's really pretty
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by cruzita(f): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na this kind beauty I dey call INBUILT
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Davidovinci(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where's sade?
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by oppybouy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I need to get me an Orente. Cos even if I have a million side chicks.....'Orente no dey complain' grin
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by mufuteeeee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why must all our artistes date light skinned girls. it's so annoying.
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
No one noticed OP is viewing instagram on web !! how'd you do that ?
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am not sure this is the real orente cos this particular one I see can complain ooooooooooooooooooooooooogrin
Re: Meet The Real Adekunle Gold's Orente,as She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) by Stephygolden: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2016
Lol....He sed happy birthday orente cos she was the orente in his video na

(1) (Reply)

Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover. / Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) / 18+ Only: Hot Ghana Girl Dancing Completely Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.