Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? (1337 Views)

Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It? / Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by jude90(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2016
pls my cousin want to travel outside for a better country to start doing business but we are confused on which country is more lucrative for business.we are thinking of China, Dubai or india . pls if there is anyone who has been to any of these countries I will need information and details about their visa processing, flight price, accommodation, and the kind of business that are available there. pls he wants to travel this year. thanks a lot for the help.

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Mynd44
Ishilove#
front page pls super mods
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by worry359(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
No one can answer your questions!
There are sections for all of those places.
You need to do some work and read back to learn.
All your questions are answered there.

After that if you have detailed questions ask in the correct area, no need for new thread.
Also note front page is for IMPORTANT questions only.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by jude90(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
worry359:
No one can answer your questions!
There are sections for all of those places.
You need to do some work and read back to learn.
All your questions are answered there.

After that if you have detailed questions ask in the correct area, no need for new thread.
Also note front page is for IMPORTANT questions only.
OK pls since you believe that no one will answer me and that those topics have been created can you send the links to me @worry359
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by worry359(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
jude90:
OK pls since you believe that no one will answer me and that those topics have been created can you send the links to me @worry359
No!
If you can not be bothered to search for yourself
Then I can not be bothered to do it for you.
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2016
worry359:

No!
If you can not be bothered to search for yourself
Then I can not be bothered to do it for you.

Worry359 don vex o. He simply wants you to spoonfeed and water him!!!
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by worry359(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Worry359 don vex o. He simply wants you to spoonfeed and water him!!!
Then wash his bottom and clean toilet for him. shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by ritzybaby(f): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2016
You wan run cos of lassa fever ko? grin
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
worry359:

Then wash his bottom and clean toilet for him. shocked shocked

At least you go wait small, for hin digestive system to turn the spoonfeeding meal into dung.
I know say to wipe yansh, dey hungry you. Lol grin
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by jude90(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2016
hmmmm guys Na so una want make our country better ? simple friendly request and he is sounding very hash why then comment on the post since you don't want to help?
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by hartson(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
hello but those countries you mentioned are countries where people go for business.it depends on the type of business and fund you have.going into importation from any of those nations will depend on what you intend to import and your vast experience .Don't hop into into internationa business if don't have experience.
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by jude90(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
hartson:
hello but those countries you mentioned are countries where people go for business.it depends on the type of business and fund you have.going into importation from any of those nations will depend on what you intend to import and your vast experience .Don't hop into into internationa business if don't have experience.
thanks a lot for your comment at least you tried.
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by SurefireAsoOke: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
It depend on the nature of business u want to do.
Re: Pls Help, Which Country Is Better For A Nigerian To Stay And Do Business? by SurefireAsoOke: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
It depend on the nature of business u want to do

(1) (Reply)

UK Relaunches Post-study Work Visa For International Students / Unsuccessful Delivery. Item Wrongly Directed/item Forwarded/redirected / Notarization Of Gift Deed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.