Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Big Python Killed In Lagos Today - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today (57955 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) / Python Killed In An Oil Company In Delta State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by donem: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
essencestore:
When Life Gives You Snake, Make Snake-Peppersoup. smiley
Guy
so on point, u get mouth like shark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by Seunjungle(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
This picture is a pure lie! See how the guy at the middle carried it portrait that its just a mere Photoshop. This kind of a snake that was killed in Kagoro Kaduna state..was carried by five people cos it was very heavy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by theDEVILisHERE: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
vitality22:
These specie of snakes will soon go into extinction with the way they are been killed. Na waoo. Don't we have zoo in this country again?

Snakes cannot go into extinction as long as there are still bushes, forests and swamps around

This an African Rock Python
It's habitat is still very much intact within Nigeria
it's source of food is still very much available

Source of food and habitat are the most important thing for the survival of any animal

Also snakes reproduction rate is quiet good
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by theDEVILisHERE: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
gbantu23:
IF I DIE TODAY AND LEAVE THIS PLANET! 1 thing I will always remember is how incredibly full of sh**, NIGERIANS were. Nigeria is by far the greatest country in AFRICA because it is the NIGGADOMwhere AFRICANS originate from. But today Ethiopia who's wealth isn't half that of nigeria. Country has modern working trams. YOU KNOW WHAT IR PROBLEM IS NIGERIA......You are a disturbed bunch! Distraught! There is something you must do as a nation that ur DESPARATELY focusing on not doing......or u just don't want to do it. But perhaps scared to do it......your inner selves are disturbed. You have such a WAR living and HARBORING inside of you. That it's affecting the very way you see life. THE RESOURCES THOSE ARABS USE TO BUILD THAT PALACE U HAVE THEM UNDER UR FEET. But ur so busy fighting amongst one ONOTHER, Yoruba vs. Igbo. And the most meaningless fights are the ones you take the most serious. It's like ur picking on each other because ur afraid to face the big Elephant sized problem sitting above ur head. AFRICA IS POOR BECAUSE OF A SYSTEMIC ARAB PLOT. Nigeria is dysfunctional because the Turks and the Saudi Arabiams have see to it, with their disjointed Hausa Berber Affilliations. SOONER OR LATER BEFORE AFRICA ENTERS THE FIRST WORLD OF DEVELOPMENT. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BRAVELY COME UP WITH A SOLUTION FOR THE 1000 TONE MAMMOTH SITTING ON OUR HEADS. AND THAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST. THEY WERE THE MIDDLE MANAGEMENT ASSIGNED TO KEEP AFRICANS DOWN. THE REASON WHY AFRICA PRESENCE IN THE WORLD IS VIETUALLY UNHEARD OFF FOR THE THE LAST HALF A CENTURY. And I fear that soul tuition will involve a collaboration with white people. And inevitable Armageddon like WAR. To kick the parasites off our heads.. But with modern guns we can get the better of them. Because they too received assistance from the white people. Initially as they over power Us.

I think you should create a thread on this
cause i'll like to say some things regarding what you've just talked about
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by Dindondin(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
vitality22:
These specie of snakes will soon go into extinction with the way they are been killed. Na waoo. Don't we have zoo in this country again?
wild life.
get a life
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by JOHNEX95(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2016
this snake is large.
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by vislabraye(m): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2016
dason4life:
Am waiting for the "Preserve Wild-Life Crew" grin

Anyway, na correct protein be dat! The proceeds from that
animal will feed about 5 families for a week.

undecided

I'm late undecided . Preserve our wild life. We will kill and eat everything we have left. Goat meat or cow meat don finish fir market

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2016
organize bring my snakes protest..sure the snakes will find refuge with u and ur family..huh
vitality22:
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by eroticecstasy: 5:05am On Jan 22, 2016
jobless bloggers, snake making love, with what? it should be two snakes
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by Adeevah(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2016
ShitHead:
Chai! These guys don finally kill Nneka! Heehhh! Evil pipu!

No...it is Nneka's mum from the villa

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by Adeevah(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2016
somadinho10:
You guys just killed an alfa grin

Or you parish priest
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by somadinho10: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Adeevah:

Or you parish priest
na wa for you oo...na joke nah angry

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2016
vislabraye:

I'm late undecided . Preserve our wild life. We will kill and eat everything we have left. Goat meat or cow meat don finish fir market

Have you tasted roasted snake meat before? I don't think so.
To be frank, even the government don't bother about such things, thehy would have informed he citizens concerning the effect.
Take a look at our zoo, it's a a pitiable state . . .
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2016
ikombe:
anoda mumu . Dason4life see am here

Lyk ur fada who birthed u
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by Tobyshegz(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
That must have being "that mamma" from someone's village like dat naw
Re: Big Python Killed In Lagos Today by davidif: 4:20am On Jan 29, 2017
DerahBaby:
posts about snakes making fb on NL since 10 B.C.E.

As in ehn? The things that make FP nowadays?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) / Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder / 11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.