Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (69595 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2017
autotrader2:
DAY 2 OF THE PROMO... grin

Due to popular demand, we would be running a new Promo for the next 7 days for the Toyota Motor Oil

Promo Price: 2,500 per Quart - 5w20
2,500 per Quart - 5w30

All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

REMEMBER....FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING FOR MINIMUM OF ONE CARTON PURCHASED

Hurry Now

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

@Autotrader2, Nice Promo and free shipping shocked. Let me collect some cartons before promo ends. Please waybill me two carton of 5w20 oil. Its to Ajah, as usual. I'm sending the transfer immediately. Let me know when you get it
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Niyitoba:

@Autotrader2, Nice Promo and free shipping shocked. Let me collect some cartons before promo ends. Please waybill me two carton of 5w20 oil. Its to Ajah, as usual. I'm sending the transfer immediately. Let me know when you get it

Alert received. Waybill will be sent today and pickup tommorow morning at Ajah. Thanks

1 Like

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2017
DAY 3 OF THE PROMO... grin

Due to popular demand, we would be running a new Promo for the next 7 days for the Toyota Motor Oil

2,500 per Quart - 5w30

Hurry Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Hurry now and get your Genuine Toyota Motor Oil.
Take advantage of the promo and enjoy discounted prices and free shipping shocked

Promo only lasts a couple more days

You cannot get this deal anywhere else in the country

Hurry Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil (SN Rated).....Simply the best wink

Available at the Promo price of 2,500 per quart and FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING shocked

5w20 and 5w30 Viscosity

Unbelievable deal

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2017
autotrader2:

Alert received. Waybill will be sent today and pickup tommorow morning at Ajah. Thanks

Package picked up yesterday. Thanks for your honest and reliable service
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Niyitoba:

Package pick up yesterday. Thanks for your honest and reliable service

No worries. We always do our best to deliver as promised
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
DAY 4 OF THE PROMO... 3 more days to go

2,500 per Quart - 5w30

Hurry Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Available in 5W-30 and 5W20 grades.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity. Most Toyota Land cruisers and Lexus LX require this grade of oil. Also Honda Accords and Pilots too

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil specially built for Toyota/Lexus and every vehicle with engine oil viscosity rating 5w20 and 5w30 and 0w20. This US Spec brand is available in 1 Quart bottles and comes 12 bottles a carton.

All US Spec Original engine oil

Available at the special price of 2,500 per Litre

Call or text 09086679585

Nationwide Shipping from PH
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2017
DAY 6 OF THE PROMO... One more day to go grin

2,500 per Quart - 5w30

This oil retails for 3,300 - 3,500 per Quart. Don't believe me, just check on Konga.com shocked

Hurry Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
LAST DAY OF THE PROMO... grin

Toyota Motor Oil

2,500 per Quart - 5w30

This oil retails for 3,300 - 3,500 per Quart. Don't believe me, just check on Konga.com

After today, the new price is 3,000 per Quart

Hurry Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity. Most Toyota Land cruisers and Lexus LX require this grade of oil. Also Honda Accords and Pilots too

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2017
My bros, I know the promo period has ended but I need one carton of 5w20 today. How we go do am? grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2017
awiriwa:
My bros, I know the promo period has ended but I need one carton of 5w20 today. How we go do am? grin

The usual way but now @3k per litre cheesy
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2017
autotrader2:

The usual way but now @3k per litre cheesy

Ok. Your products are the Genuine items so I have no problem with paying for them. Always assured ehen buying from you. I'll send someone this morning to pick it up. Remember it's 5w20
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2017
awiriwa:

Ok. Your products are the Genuine items so I have no problem with paying for them. Always assured ehen buying from you. I'll send someone this morning to pick it up. Remember it's 5w20

No worries. You'll get it this morning as planned then. Thanks
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil SAE 5w20 and 5w30

Prolong the life of your Toyota and enhance its performance by using Toyota Genuine Motor Oil –
the lifeblood of your engine. Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is formulated to the highest standards and
specifications to keep your vehicle in tip-top condition.

WHY CHOOSE TO USE TOYOTA GENUINE MOTOR OIL?
• Excellent anti-wear protection
• Superior cleaning and anti-corrosion properties
• Enhanced high/low temperature and extreme condition performance
• Peak performance and longevity over recommended service intervals

Available Now. Nationwide Shipping for Retail and Wholesale. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Sikora: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
@Autotrader2, my friend has a 2014 Toyota Prado. There is no oil specification on the engine oil cap. The manual just specifies SN rated oil should be used for the oil change. Which of the oil viscosities should we order from you?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Sikora:
@Autotrader2, my friend has a 2014 Toyota Prado. There is no oil specification on the engine oil cap. The manual just specifies SN rated oil should be used for the oil change. Which of the oil viscosities should we order from you?

That 2014 Prado requires 0w20 or 5w20 oil viscosity. The 5w20 is available for pickup this morning if you're in PH or we can waybill it for pickup next day if you're in Lagos, Abuja or other major cities Nationwide
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Would you like your engine to steam like factory mint... grin

Amazing fuel efficiency, anti sludge and unbelievable performance, protection and acceleration.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil does it for you.
Helps to cleanse and remove engine sludge accumulated by using non OEM and substandard oils

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 viscosities

Note: for the newer generation of engines, the specification is either 0w20 or 5w20. That means you can use either and still get the added benefits and protection.

Call 09086679585 to place your orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Sikora: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2017
autotrader2:

That 2014 Prado requires 0w20 or 5w20 oil viscosity. The 5w20 is available for pickup this morning if you're in PH or we can waybill it for pickup next day if you're in Lagos, Abuja or other major cities Nationwide

Yes, we are in Port Harcourt. We want a carton of Toyota Oil 5w20 this morning. I'll call you shortly so we agree on the pickup time and payment
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Sikora:

Yes, we are in Port Harcourt. We want a carton of Toyota Oil 5w20 this morning. I'll call you shortly so we agree on the pickup time and payment

Ok cool
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Sikora: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2017
autotrader2:

Ok cool

Update on the oil change and performance.

Prior to purchasing the Genuine Toyota Oil 5w20 from Autotrader2, we were using Mobil xhp on the 2014 Toyota Prado. The engine oil cap did not specify the recommended oil type so we assumed Mobil xhp would be good enough. We were wrong
On changing the oil to the recommended OEM Toyota Oil, there is a pronounced quietness to the engine. The car drives a lot smoother and I just noticed the fuel has not moved an inch despite driving yesterday and this morning to the office. This car drives like the day it was bought brand new. Unbelievable.... Thanks to Autotrader2 for making this oil available at very good prices. I totally recommend this Toyota Oil
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Azumithal: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2017
Sikora:

Update on the oil change and performance.

Prior to purchasing the Genuine Toyota Oil 5w20 from Autotrader2, we were using Mobil xhp on the 2014 Toyota Prado. The engine oil cap did not specify the recommended oil type so we assumed Mobil xhp would be good enough. We were wrong
On changing the oil to the recommended OEM Toyota Oil, there is a pronounced quietness to the engine. The car drives a lot smoother and I just noticed the fuel has not moved an inch despite driving yesterday and this morning to the office. This car drives like the day it was bought brand new. Unbelievable.... Thanks to Autotrader2 for making this oil available at very good prices. I totally recommend this Toyota Oil

Just to corroborate your post. I have also experienced the same level of increased performance and fuel economy when I used the Toyota Oil bought from Autotrader2. In bot Toyotas and Hondas I have used it on, I get the same level of excellent performance. My friends and colleagues have also benefited from it. The oil is by far superior the ones in metal cans. I just wanted to add to.what you posted.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Azumithal:

Just to corroborate your post. I have also experienced the same level of increased performance and fuel economy when I used the Toyota Oil bought from Autotrader2. In bot Toyotas and Hondas I have used it on, I get the same level of excellent performance. My friends and colleagues have also benefited from it. The oil is by far superior the ones in metal cans. I just wanted to add to.what you posted.

More testimonies. I don't expect anything less. This oil was brought in from the USA and recommended for US Spec vehicles. The performance and fuel efficiency experienced should be as expected.
Buy Genuine OEM Toyota Oil. Buy with full confidence and guarantee.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
autotrader2:

More testimonies. I don't expect anything less. This oil was brought in from the USA and recommended for US Spec vehicles. The performance and fuel efficiency experienced should be as expected.
Buy Genuine OEM Toyota Oil. Buy with full confidence and guarantee.

Let me add my own to that.
Ever since I discovered the original OEM Toyota Motor Oil from Autotrader2, all my cars and company cars have been serviced with the oil. To say the difference is clear is even too small. The improved engine and fuel performance is better experienced than explained. No Dubai or local oil can compete with this US Spec Toyota Oil. Driving my cars now is a thing of joy. I would rather pay more for this oil and have peace of mind. I must also commend Autotrader2 for his honesty and very pocket friendly prices. Thumbs up
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
awiriwa:

Let me add my own to that.
Ever since I discovered the original OEM Toyota Motor Oil from Autotrader2, all my cars and company cars have been serviced with the oil. To say the difference is clear is even too small. The improved engine and fuel performance is better experienced than explained. No Dubai or local oil can compete with this US Spec Toyota Oil. Driving my cars now is a thing of joy. I would rather pay more for this oil and have peace of mind. I must also commend Autotrader2 for his honesty and very pocket friendly prices. Thumbs up

That made me smile. cheesy

Thanks
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2017
For all you owners of recent models (2012- 2017) of Toyota, Lexus, Ford and Hondas. Ensure you use the recommended OEM oil your engines. You cannot be using cheap substandard Oils and expect your engines to provide optimum performance. Those fake oils can wreck your very expensive engines.

Buy OEM . Buy Toyota Motor Oil. Available in 5w20 and 5w30 Viscosities.
Note: for those engines that 0w20 oil is specified, you can use 5w20 oil. It is an excellent equivalent

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Acura, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Infinity, Ford etc.... Look no further for the oil your engine needs

Genuine US Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20
This oil excites your engine like no other

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
For Clarification.... Shipping is free when you buy a full carton of 12 Bottles (12 Quarts) Toyota Motor Oil.

Unbelievable value and savings when you buy a carton

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (43) (Reply)

For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices. / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.