Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (71156 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:46am On May 17, 2017
Diplowman:

Ok some updates on the RX350 that was serviced with Toyota 5w20 oil.

First thing that happened was the quietness of the engine after servicing. It was almost impossible to tell the engine was on from the outside. You can only tell when you notice the dashboard lights on. That is very impressive.
Second thing is the ease of acceleration. Engine seems to have a new lease of life and breathing very well. It moves without inhibition. It actually seems to be floating when accelerating grin . Only the speedometer reading will tell you to slow down.
All in all, This US Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 is the best oil ever used on that RX350. My friend and I recommend it 100%. That is what we are using exclusively from now on. Go and get it now and experience the difference

Thanks for the recommendation. The performance of the Toyota Oil is expected because it's the original stuff from the US. When you drive take note of your fuel guage and experience the improved fuel efficiency. Enjoy the ride grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:51am On May 18, 2017
Observe how cool and silent your engineruns once you have Genuine Toyota Motor Oil in the engine.
Notice how your fuel economy rises and the ease of driving after changing the oil with Genuine Toyota Motor Oil.

Don't take my word for it. See the reviews and try it out yourself.

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 Viscosities. Price is 3k per Litre retail. Wholesale attracts significant discounts

Nationwide Shipping from PH

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by NuraNas: 9:31am On May 18, 2017
what is the price for mobil 1 5w 30 5qts. I also want to buy Nissan NS1 CVT fluid if its available. Let me have both prices
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:36pm On May 18, 2017
NuraNas:
what is the price for mobil 1 5w 30 5qts. I also want to buy Nissan NS1 CVT fluid if its available. Let me have both prices

Mobil-1 out of stock. You can use the Toyota Motor Oil 5w30. It is made by ExxonMobil(the makers of Mobil-1) and branded for Toyota in the US. Basically, the same thing with a different badge. That's the US Spec Oil not the Dubai ones in 4Litre cans

Don't have NS1 CVT fluid

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 6:40pm On May 18, 2017
For all the best deals on your Genuine Toyota Motor Oil, come right up to us.

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 rated SN ILSAC GF-5

Direct from the US for your modern automobile engines

Toyotas, Lexus, Hondas, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes, Infinity, Nissan, Ford etc. You name the brand and it works excellently . Unbelievable fuel economy and performance. Quiet operation guaranteed

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping from PH

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:13am On May 19, 2017
Eliminate sludge from your engine. Experience what a factory fresh engine feels like on the road.

Use the World class Toyota Motor Oil. Direct from the USA for your Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Ford, Nissan, Infinity and every other brand of car/engine that requires the same viscosity. Rated SN ILSAC GF-5. Do not be misled into buying substandard SM, SL or lower rated oils. Those are obsolete oils. SN is the highest rating is for the modern engines

5W20 and 5W30 Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Call 09086679585 to place your orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
We are open for sales everyday of the week 24/7. Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated . Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Call 09086679585 to place your orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:19am On May 20, 2017
Do you want your engine to run cooler and smoother with advanced fuel efficiency?

Then you need to use the Genuine OEM Toyota Motor Oil direct from the US.

Experience what driving should be all about when you use this OEM oil.

Toyota Motor Oil ..... Available now in 5w20 and 5w30 viscosities

Call or text 09086679585

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 11:19am On May 20, 2017
Diplowman:

Ok some updates on the RX350 that was serviced with Toyota 5w20 oil.

First thing that happened was the quietness of the engine after servicing. It was almost impossible to tell the engine was on from the outside. You can only tell when you notice the dashboard lights on. That is very impressive.
Second thing is the ease of acceleration. Engine seems to have a new lease of life and breathing very well. It moves without inhibition. It actually seems to be floating when accelerating grin . Only the speedometer reading will tell you to slow down.
All in all, This US Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 is the best oil ever used on that RX350. My friend and I recommend it 100%. That is what we are using exclusively from now on. Go and get it now and experience the difference

You're spot on. That Toyota Motor Oil actually behaves like the American Mobil-1 oil. I think I read they also make it at the same plant in Torrance, California.
I have used it too and will continue using it as long as it's available. Very very excellent oil and wonderful on the fuel economy side. I recommend it wholeheartedly
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:36pm On May 20, 2017
Niyitoba:

You're spot on. That Toyota Motor Oil actually behaves like the American Mobil-1 oil. I think I read they also make it at the same plant in Torrance, California.
I have used it too and will continue using it as long as it's available. Very very excellent oil and wonderful on the fuel economy side. I recommend it wholeheartedly

Thanks guys. All i do is keep selling the good stuff, Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:46am On May 21, 2017
Available now...

OEM Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 available in 1 Quart packs and comes 12 packs per carton.
This is the recommended oil for your Toyota and Lexus engines and all other engines with the same Oil viscosity ratings requirements.
This genuine US Spec Oil is specially formulated to remove sludge from the engine.and make the engine run like new. Using adulterated and fake oils can cause your engine oil strainer to be blocked which eventually causes your engine to knock.

Always insist on the original US Spec Toyota Oil. This is not the Dubai Spec that comes in metal containers. This Superior US Spec Oil comes in precision plastic containers that enables you to see the correct quantity of oil in the container.
We have them in large quantities for both Wholesale and Retail at excellent prices.

Please Note: All items are in PH and we will ship Nationwide for our customers

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:08am On May 22, 2017
Do you want your engine to run cooler and smoother with advanced fuel efficiency?

Then you need to use the Genuine OEM Toyota Motor Oil direct from the US.

Experience what driving should be all about when you use this OEM oil.

Toyota Motor Oil ..... Available now in 5w20 and 5w30 viscosities

Call or text 09086679585

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
OEM recommended Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now. Do not take chances with your valuable engines. Always use the recommended engine oils for your Toyota and Lexus and other cars with engine oil viscosity rating 5w20 and 5w30. To confirm this, open your car bonnet (hood) and look at the removable oil cover on the engine block. The Rating of the oil would be clearly written on it.

And the price is*****" 3000 per Quart****" for the Toyota Oil .

Call now 09086679585 to place your orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:27am On May 23, 2017
Enjoy unparalled protection and performance for your precious engines

Feel the power with unhindered smoothness and acceleration

Increase the interval of your oil change

American Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w-20 and 5w30 in 1quart (12 per carton) available now

This is the original US Spec oil and NOT Dubai spec

Wholesale and retail available

Nationwide Delivery from PH

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders!

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
For all owners of Toyota Land Cruiser, Prado, Lexus GX470 and similar models. The newer models of your vehicle requires 5w20 oil. This is primarily for advanced fuel economy settings. Please check what's written on the oil cover in the bonnet. The older models are the ones that have 5w30 specification.

We have the oil in stock and can deliver almost anywhere in Nigeria, mostly within a day

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 7:39am On May 24, 2017
Autotrader2,

Kindly prepare a waybill for three cartons of 5w20 oil for me to go out today. I just sent you a text and you will get the alert shortly. Pickup is Ajah as usual.

Thanks
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:05am On May 24, 2017
Niyitoba:
Autotrader2,

Kindly prepare a waybill for three cartons of 5w20 oil for me to go out today. I just sent you a text and you will get the alert shortly. Pickup is Ajah as usual.

Thanks

Alert received. Waybill will go out as scheduled today.
Thanks for your patronage
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:46am On May 24, 2017
Newer vehicle models are designed for maximum fuel efficiency. They mostly require 5w20 or 0w20 oil. You'll be shocked to know that even a V8 Tundra requires 5w20 oil. The oil is designed to provide greater protection with advanced fuel economy.

Stop using the wrong Oil weight and spec for your gasoline engines

Get it today from us. Toyota Motor Oil 5w20

We have the oil in stock and can deliver almost anywhere in Nigeria, mostly within a day

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
autotrader2:

Package delivered to Shippers. Pick up tommorow morning at Ajah. Check your phone for waybill text

Thanks
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 6:19pm On May 24, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 is designed to meet modern specifications to optimize vehicle performance, reliability, and fuel economy. SN ILSAC GF-5 rated

The slippery low-friction oils helps squeeze every last bit of fuel economy out of the engine. Part of the reason for the lighter oil is for fuel economy-! It takes a lot of energy to pump oil to the proper pressure-- and of course the heaver the viscosity, the more energy is required.
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20, is designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy

Nationwide Shipping Available

Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 10:22am On May 25, 2017
autotrader2:

I just picked up the package. Excellent. Thanks for your wonderful, honest and timely service
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:44am On May 25, 2017
Niyitoba:

I just picked up the package. Excellent. Thanks for your wonderful, honest and timely service

Always strive to provide the best possible service. Thanks for your patronage
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by mexxy1(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2017
autotrader2:
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 is designed to meet modern specifications to optimize vehicle performance, reliability, and fuel economy. SN ILSAC GF-5 rated

The slippery low-friction oils helps squeeze every last bit of fuel economy out of the engine. Part of the reason for the lighter oil is for fuel economy-! It takes a lot of energy to pump oil to the proper pressure-- and of course the heaver the viscosity, the more energy is required.
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20, is designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy

Nationwide Shipping Available

Location in Port Harcourt please? I need 5W 20 oil(5 quarts). Thank you.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 4:25am On May 26, 2017
mexxy1:

Location in Port Harcourt please? I need 5W 20 oil(5 quarts). Thank you.

Eliozu area. Just call 09086679585 and I'll direct you or meet up with you.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by mexxy1(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2017
autotrader2:

Okay. Thank you.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:59am On May 26, 2017
mexxy1:

Okay. Thank you.

My pleasure
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by arantess: 12:16pm On May 26, 2017
autotrader2:

My boss, sorry am reporting this late...we met at ur junction last Saturday in phc...the oil make sense...engine so quiet and am loving my manual transmission more and more....tnx again
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
arantess:

My boss, sorry am reporting this late...we met at ur junction last Saturday in phc...the oil make sense...engine so quiet and am loving my manual transmission more and more....tnx again

Great guy grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
Observe how cool and silent your engine would run once you have Genuine Toyota Motor Oil in the engine.
Notice how your fuel economy rises and the ease of driving after changing the oil with Genuine Toyota Motor Oil.

Don't take my word for it. See the reviews and try it out yourself.

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 Viscosities. Price is 3k per Litre retail. Wholesale attracts significant discounts

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:10am On May 27, 2017
Current Prices *****

Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 - 3,000 per Quart
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 - 3,000 per Quart

Carton contains 12 Quarts

Unbeatable Prices. Discounts for Wholesale buyers guaranteed.
Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery.

All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Happy Motoring

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20......it's recommended for the newer generation of engines. An excellent substitute for the 0W20 spec oil. For a smooth quiet engine , always insist on the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. Your engine and pocket will thank you for it. It was designed for maximum fuel efficiency

You are buying from the direct importer that can give you the best prices Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:05am On May 28, 2017
Avoid sludge build up and damage to your engines

Protect your engines and enjoy maximum performance with OEM Toyota Motor Oil Direct from the US

Toyota Oil 5W20 and 5W30 Available now.

This is the superior Genuine Oil Direct from the US with full Guarantee. This is not from any Dodgy Middle East source.

We offer unbeatable prices for both Wholesale and Retail.

Nationwide Shipping and Delivery Guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply)

2***CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2013 Toyota Avalon****Kakaki Autos With Meet3ice / **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** / © VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT By U.S.License Plate.No or By Vin no +234-806-036-5068

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.