Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (69717 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Azumithal:
This is very enlightening. This shreds apart the argument for thicker oils. shocked

That's why I always advise Honda and Acura users to always use the Toyota 5w20 oil. They always seem to have a silly argument that the oil is meant for only Toyota and Lexus. That is so incorrect. The oil can be used by all vehicles with the same Oil requirements.

5w20 oil is not very widespread in the country. You have it available here, buy it and use it to protect your engine
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Azumithal: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
autotrader2:

That's why I always advise Honda and Acura users to always use the Toyota 5w20 oil. They always seem to have a silly argument that the oil is meant for only Toyota and Lexus. That is so incorrect. The oil can be used by all vehicles with the same Oil requirements.

5w20 oil is not very widespread in the country. You have it available here, buy it and use it to protect your engine

Very true. I don't understand why someone would use a 20w50 oil for an engine clearly specified as 5w20. Just madness
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
We are open for sales everyday of the week, including public holidays. Shipping Nationwide 24/7
Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated . Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Call 09086679585 to place your orders

FREE Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Genuine OEM Toyota Motor Oil Available at unbeatable prices.

US Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 in 1 Quart plastic packs comes 12 per carton.
Use the recommended engine oil to avoid sludge and engine knock due to blockage of your engine oil strainer. Watch how your engine starts performing like brand new straight from the factory when you use this OEM oil. This is the Genuine US Spec Oil

Available for Wholesale and Retail Purchases

Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

FREE Nationwide Shipping Available

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
autotrader2:

Nice info. Let's spread the word
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Niyitoba:

Nice info. Let's spread the word

Just wish vehicle owners would listen to and heed the advice
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
OEM recommended Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now. Do not take chances with your valuable engines. Always use the recommended engine oils for your vehicles with engine oil viscosity rating 5w20 and 5w30. To confirm this, open your car bonnet (hood) and look at the removable oil cover on the engine block. The Rating of the oil would be clearly written on it.

Call now 09086679585 to place your orders

FREE Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Autotrader, please make arrangements to send me two cartons of 5w20 ol. My cousins have raided my oil reserve for the Camry 2010 grin. I am sending you the transfer now. Pickup is Ajah , as usual.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Niyitoba:
Autotrader, please make arrangements to send me two cartons of 5w20 ol. My cousins have raided my oil reserve for the Camry 2010 grin. I am sending you the transfer now. Pickup is Ajah , as usual.

Just seen the alert. Waybill loading. Check your phone for the text with the details shortly. Thanks
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
autotrader2:

Just seen the alert. Waybill loading. Check your phone for the text with the details shortly. Thanks

I have received the call from the transport company to come and pick up my package. This is unusually fast. They must have shipped it overnight. Wow..this is very good cheesy. Keep up the good work man
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Niyitoba:

I have received the call from the transport company to come and pick up my package. This is unusually fast. They must have shipped it overnight. Wow..this is very good cheesy. Keep up the good work man

Nice one. Enjoy grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Do not invest millions in your cars and then go ruin it by using roadside or non-recommended oil

Substandard Oil is the principal reason most cars no longer perform like when you first bought it.

Avoid Engine Sludge and Restore your Engine back to the factory settings

Use Genuine Toyota Motor Oil for your engines. It is the OEM Recommended Oil that comes with your car straight from the factory.

Toyota Motor Oil SAE 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now. Direct from the US. This is not the knockoff oil gotten from Dubai. This is the Genuine stuff made in and shipped from the US

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by obitryce(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Nice One Autotrader, am still enjoying the 5w30 i bought from you since March and hoping to do an oil change by month end.

Your products are 100% ok.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2017
obitryce:
Nice One Autotrader, am still enjoying the 5w30 i bought from you since March and hoping to do an oil change by month end.

Your products are 100% ok.

Chairman tryce, grin

I trust your Lexus machine is performing great
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Enjoy unparalleled protection and performance for your precious engines

Feel the original power of your engine with unhindered smoothness and acceleration

Increase substantially, the interval of your oil change

American Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 in 1quart (12 per carton) available now

This is the Genuine US Spec SN ILSAC GF-5 rated oil and NOT Dubai spec

Wholesale and retail available.

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders!
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Note your newer models 2010 upwards of Toyota, Lexus, Honda and Acura mainly require lighter 5w20 or 0w20 Oils. Please be guided and don't go and use thicker oils which will hinder the engine from performing optimally by not been able to reach all the critical engine parts.

5w20 is an equivalent substitute for 0w20 oil.

We have them available for Wholesale and retail

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2017
An example of the kind of damage substandard oil can cause to your engines...Blocked oil strainer shocked

If this happens, your engine is toast.

Ensure you use the recommended oil weights and types with anti-sludge detergents to ensure a smooth running engine with full protection

The Genuine Toyota Motor Oil more than protects your engine, it ensures your engine is performing like new with drastic improvements in fuel economy and quicker accelerations

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 viscosities

Don't hesistate. Call now to save your engine

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil SN ILSAC GF-5 rated available for your rides. Absolutely, Can be used in all gasoline engines requiring 5w20 or 5w30 viscosity ratings for the engine oil.

This is the Genuine stuff direct from the US. Your engine will drive so smooth and quiet, you'll even doubt the engine is on.

Newer engines and Honda Accords require 5w20 oil. We have it in stock

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Available and ready to ship to your location Nationwide
US Spec OEM Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30

Call now 09086679585 to place your orders and enjoy free shipping to your location

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
We are open for sales everyday of the week, including public holidays. Shipping Nationwide 24/7
Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated . Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Step right up and achieve unbelievable engine performance, protection and fuel economy.

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 especially designed to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and protection for your vehicles. This spec is required by the newer car/engine models. It's available right now all the way from the USA
Available in 1 Quart packs and 12 Quarts per carton.

Nationwide Shipping from PH

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
And we are just a phone call away,.. grin

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Diplowman: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Bro, I hope you are available today. I need 3 cartons of 5w20 and 1 carton of 5w30.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Diplowman: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Also, looking at the oil charts online, I noticed that some of the engines can use 5w20, 5w30 and 0w20. Does that mean I can go ahead and use a 5w20 oil in a 2004 Toyota Camry?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Diplowman:
Bro, I hope you are available today. I need 3 cartons of 5w20 and 1 carton of 5w30.

Sure. I'm available and the products are available too. You can come pick it up or send someone
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Diplowman:
Also, looking at the oil charts online, I noticed that some of the engines can use 5w20, 5w30 and 0w20. Does that mean I can go ahead and use a 5w20 oil in a 2004 Toyota Camry?

If an engine specifies 5w20, 5w30 or 0w20 then by all means it's safe to use either spec. The manufacturer of the engine knows best. It's generally safe to use either of the listed viscosities because they're not too far apart. You might experience a slight drop in fuel economy, if you use a 5w30 oil for an engine that specifies 5w20 or 0w20 oil.
Just make sure you use a Genuine oil spec/ brand. Many no name brands are essentially fakes. Just beware
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil. Get Outstanding Performance with Genuine Toyota 5W-20 and 5w-30 Motor Oil. SN Rated

Oils that meet the new SN motor oil ratings are designed to improve fuel economy, improve the life of emission components (such as the catalytic converter and oxygen sensors), and improve sludge, deposit and oxidation control. The oils also have better low-temperature viscosity, high- and low-temperature corrosion protection, better turbocharger protection and improved filter clogging protection.

Not all motor oils are created equal. Today's sophisticated engine systems require a lubricant designed specifically for improved engine performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced engine deposits.

Toyota Motor oil is a low-viscosity oil formulated to provide uniform lubrication and reduce friction throughout the engine. Lighter than conventional engine oil, it evenly and uniformly bathes your engine's moving parts, which means less wear and tear, better thermal stability and increased engine efficiency.

By increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil flow and reducing friction, genuine Toyota oil delivers a surprising boost in fuel efficiency, from 0.4 to 0.6 miles per gallon when compared to conventional or non-synthetic oils.
More Stability Under a Wide Range of Temperature Conditions Low-viscosity lubrication also brings improved engine performance through a wide range of temperatures. A quicker oil flow to critical parts will result in faster starts and better overall engine protection.
More Miles Between Oil Changes

Genuine Toyota motor oil helps provide lower cost of ownership through extended oil change intervals.

Get yours now for your Vehicle oil change. Wholesale and Retail Available . It's FREE Shipping Nationwide

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Enjoy unparalleled protection and performance for your precious engines

Feel the original power of your engine with unhindered smoothness and acceleration

Increase substantially, the interval of your oil change

American Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 in 1quart (12 per carton) available now

This is the Genuine US Spec SN ILSAC GF-5 rated oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2017

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil SN ILSAC GF-5 rated available for your rides. Absolutely, Can be used in all gasoline engines requiring 5w20 or 5w30 viscosity ratings for the engine oil.

This is the Genuine stuff direct from the US. Your engine will drive so smooth and quiet, you'll even doubt the engine is on.

Newer engines and Honda Accords require 5w20 oil. We have it in stock

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2017
Observe how cool and silent your engine would run once you have Genuine Toyota Motor Oil in the engine.
Notice how your fuel economy rises and the ease of driving after changing the oil with Genuine Toyota Motor Oil.

Don't take my word for it. See the reviews and try it out yourself.

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 Viscosities in retail and wholesale quantities

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
To all our customers and potential clients, we want to say a big Thank You for your patronage. We are poised to serve you better as we move from strength to strength.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil from the US. Fuel efficiency, protection and performance guaranteed.

Available in 5w20 and 5w30 Viscosities

Free Nationwide Shipping from PH

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders now

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (43) (Reply)

For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices. / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.