Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (69567 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Diplowman:
Autotrader,

I noticed that the office 2014 Ford F150 has been moving sluggishly. I asked the service people about the oil type they use. To my horror, it seems they use any roadside oil they find. I've had them check the oil cap and behold, it's 5w20 oil required.
I think we can use the Toyota Oil 5w20 on it? If so, please let me send someone down to come take two cartons immediately

That's an impressive machine you have there.

Absolutely, you can use the Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 for it. It is excellent for the F150. Don't allow ignorant service people to destroy the engine of that beautiful truck. Also, make sure they're using a good oil filter too

Sure, they can come pick it up. I have some good stock remaining
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Diplowman: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
autotrader2:

That's an impressive machine you have there.

Absolutely, you can use the Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 for it. It is excellent for the F150. Don't allow ignorant service people to destroy the engine of that beautiful truck. Also, make sure they're using a good oil filter too

Sure, they can come pick it up. I have some good stock remaining

Na office vehicle o grin

They're on the way to meet you for the oil. The traffic today is something else
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20......it's recommended for the newer generation of engines. An excellent substitute for the 0W20 spec oil. For a smooth quiet engine , always insist on the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. Your engine and pocket will thank you for it.

You are buying from the direct importer that can give you the best prices Nationwide

Remember...it's FREE Nationwide Shipping from PH

Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Diplowman: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Diplowman:

Na office vehicle o grin

They're on the way to meet you for the oil. The traffic today is something else

Ok Oil change complete for the F150. Engine sounding very fresh and cool. The engine power is back fully. Very happy with the Toyota Oil 5w20 grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Diplowman:

Ok Oil change complete for the F150. Engine sounding very fresh and cool. The engine power is back fully. Very happy with the Toyota Oil 5w20 grin

Nice one. Observe the quicker acceleration when you get on an open stretch of road. It's very liberating
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Available and ready to ship to your location Nationwide
US Spec OEM Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30

Call now 09086679585 to place your orders

FREE Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2017
We are open for sales everyday of the week, including public holidays. Shipping Nationwide 24/7
Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated . Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Call 09086679585 to place your orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil. Get Outstanding Performance with Genuine Toyota 5W-20 and 5w-30 Motor Oil. SN Rated

Oils that meet the new SN motor oil ratings are designed to improve fuel economy, improve the life of emission components (such as the catalytic converter and oxygen sensors), and improve sludge, deposit and oxidation control. The oils also have better low-temperature viscosity, high- and low-temperature corrosion protection, better turbocharger protection and improved filter clogging protection.

Not all motor oils are created equal. Today's sophisticated engine systems require a lubricant designed specifically for improved engine performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced engine deposits.

Toyota Motor oil is a low-viscosity oil formulated to provide uniform lubrication and reduce friction throughout the engine. Lighter than conventional engine oil, it evenly and uniformly bathes your engine's moving parts, which means less wear and tear, better thermal stability and increased engine efficiency.

By increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil flow and reducing friction, genuine Toyota oil delivers a surprising boost in fuel efficiency, from 0.4 to 0.6 miles per gallon when compared to conventional or non-synthetic oils.
More Stability Under a Wide Range of Temperature Conditions Low-viscosity lubrication also brings improved engine performance through a wide range of temperatures. A quicker oil flow to critical parts will result in faster starts and better overall engine protection.
More Miles Between Oil Changes

Genuine Toyota motor oil helps provide lower cost of ownership through extended oil change intervals.

Get yours now for your Vehicle oil change. Wholesale and Retail Available

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Almost all the newer models of vehicles (Toyotas, Hondas, Lexus, Hyundai etc) from 2011 upwards require 5w20 or 0w20 engine oil. They are both interchangeable.
This spec is made specifically for advanced fuel economy, performance and protection. That's what modern engines require

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. Direct from the US
Get it today from us and enjoy FREE Nationwide Shipping
Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Enjoy maximum protection and performance for your precious engines

Feel the original power of your engine with unhindered smoothness and acceleration

Increase substantially, the interval of your oil change

American Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 in 1quart (12 per carton) available now

This is the original US Spec oil and NOT Dubai spec

Wholesale and retail available.

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders!

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
And Yes, it's Free Nationwide Shipping for all items purchased from us.
Just pay the normal cost of the items and it will be shipped to your location, FREE of Charge
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Diplowman: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2017
autotrader2:

Nice one. Observe the quicker acceleration when you get on an open stretch of road. It's very liberating

I've been testing the acceleration of the F150 all morning on the East West road to Eket.
Wonderful performance. I didn't realize this truck was that quick. The acceleration is just seamless now and the engine sounds so sweet. Wow... the Toyota Oil 5w20 is really good for this engine cheesy

Autotrader, please reserve three more cartons for this truck. My people will come pick it up once we get back from Eket
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Diplowman:

I've been testing the acceleration of the F150 all morning on the East West road to Eket.
Wonderful performance. I didn't realize this truck was that quick. The acceleration is just seamless now and the engine sounds so sweet. Wow... the Toyota Oil 5w20 is really good for this engine cheesy

Autotrader, please reserve three more cartons for this truck. My people will come pick it up once we get back from Eket

The performance is to be expected. That is what you expect when you use a Genuine oil brand, Genuine Toyota Motor Oil grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.
SN ILSAC GF-5 Rated. This oil comes standard in 1 Litre(Quart) packs in a pack of 12 per carton.

Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. FREE Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Duplicate
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated . Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated available for your rides. Absolutely, Can be used in all gasoline engines requiring 5w20 viscosity ratings for the engine oil.

This is the Genuine stuff direct from the US. Your engine will drive so smooth and quiet, you'll even doubt the engine is on.

Newer engines, Honda Accords and Pilots require 5w20 oil

Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Auto trader, I just bought a new generator. I'm seriously thinking of using the Toyota Oil in the engine.
I am hoping to get the same performance level as my ride gets from using the same Oil.

What do you think?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2017
awiriwa:
Auto trader, I just bought a new generator. I'm seriously thinking of using the Toyota Oil in the engine.
I am hoping to get the same performance level as my ride gets from using the same Oil.

What do you think?

You can. But just curious, what type/brand of generator is that? Just want to be sure it deserves this kind of premium Oil grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by awiriwa: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
autotrader2:

You can. But just curious, what type/brand of generator is that? Just want to be sure it deserves this kind of premium Oil grin

Sumec. One of the popular China brands around grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2017
awiriwa:

Sumec. One of the popular China brands around grin

grin grin

The Genuine Toyota Motor Oil can be used on any machine with the same Oil viscosity specifications
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20......it's recommended for the newer generation of engines. An excellent substitute for the 0W20 spec oil. For a smooth quiet engine , always insist on the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. Your engine and pocket will thank you for it.

You are buying from the direct importer that can give you the best prices Nationwide

Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated available for your rides. Absolutely, Can be used in all gasoline engines requiring 5w20 viscosity ratings for the engine oil.

This is the Genuine stuff direct from the US. Your engine will drive so smooth and quiet, you'll even doubt the engine is on.

Newer engines, Honda Accords and Pilots require 5w20 oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
We are open for sales everyday of the week 24/7. Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by shedyman: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
please what's the unit price of the Toyota oil now
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 5:15am On Aug 13, 2017
shedyman:
please what's the unit price of the Toyota oil now

3k per litre/quart
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Stop using inferior cheap engine oils with strange names in your vehicles. Such oils can cause sludge in your engine and even block the oil filter.

Insist on Genuine Toyota Motor Oil for your vehicles.
The protection and performance is unbelievable with extra long oil change intervals

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Restore your car engine to that factory fresh settings. Get maximum protection, performance and advanced fuel economy. Experience the unbelievable quietness of your engine pushing on all cylinders.....

Experience the difference with Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20. Rated SN ILSAC GF-5

Available Now at the unbelievable price of 3k per Litre

Please Call or text 09086679585

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2017
Autotrader, I gave a friend your details. He needs Toyota 5w20 for his Tundra. He is planning to call you this morning
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Niyitoba:
Autotrader, I gave a friend your details. He needs Toyota 5w20 for his Tundra. He is planning to call you this morning

Thanks. I believe this is what he needs. That ride is a V8 so it's best he buys at least a carton of the oil. That way he can have some spare

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2017
Something to ponder on if you have a Honda or Acura vehicle......

Everyone knows that lubrication is critical in all internal combustion engines. Because of this, motor oil companies spend millions of advertising
dollars each year to convince you that their products are superior to their competitors brands. Regardless of whether you prefer to buy your oil in a yellow container, a white container, or a gray container; regardless of your thoughts about conventional oils vs. partial or full synthetics; the most critical thing is the weight of the engine oil.

Honda and Acura engines are machined at very tight tolerances.This is one of the reasons they are known for their longevity and are legendary for their ability to accumulate high mileage over the vehicle’s lifetime. It is extremey important to always have adequate lubrication. If you have a Honda or Acura that calls for 5w20, then only use 5w20 motor oil. It doesn’t matter what your hot-rodder buddy says about 5w20 being too thin. He isn’t a Honda Engineer. If you choose to use 5w30, 10w30, 10w40, or 20w50 “racing oil”, in a Honda or Acura that calls for 5w20, you will literally starve the internal engine parts of adequate lubrication.

The engineers at American Honda Motor Company know what they are doing. For maximum fuel efficiency, maximum engine life and dependability, always adhere to the recommended weight of motor oil. This information can always be found in the owners manual and usually on the oil filler cap of many Honda and Acura automobiles.

culled from accuratecars.com
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Azumithal: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is very enlightening. This shreds apart the argument for thicker oils. shocked

autotrader2:
Something to ponder on if you have a Honda or Acura vehicle......

Everyone knows that lubrication is critical in all internal combustion engines. Because of this, motor oil companies spend millions of advertising
dollars each year to convince you that their products are superior to their competitors brands. Regardless of whether you prefer to buy your oil in a yellow container, a white container, or a gray container; regardless of your thoughts about conventional oils vs. partial or full synthetics; the most critical thing is the weight of the engine oil.

Honda and Acura engines are machined at very tight tolerances.This is one of the reasons they are known for their longevity and are legendary for their ability to accumulate high mileage over the vehicle’s lifetime. It is extremey important to always have adequate lubrication. If you have a Honda or Acura that calls for 5w20, then only use 5w20 motor oil. It doesn’t matter what your hot-rodder buddy says about 5w20 being too thin. He isn’t a Honda Engineer. If you choose to use 5w30, 10w30, 10w40, or 20w50 “racing oil”, in a Honda or Acura that calls for 5w20, you will literally starve the internal engine parts of adequate lubrication.

The engineers at American Honda Motor Company know what they are doing. For maximum fuel efficiency, maximum engine life and dependability, always adhere to the recommended weight of motor oil. This information can always be found in the owners manual and usually on the oil filler cap of many Honda and Acura automobiles.

culled from accuratecars.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices. / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.