Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 (4960 Views)

Memorial Day Quotes And Sayings 2016 / Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings 2015 / Happy New Year Quotes And Sayings 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by guptashanker198: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Are you searching for valentines day funny quotes, if yes then I must say you will find the funny happy valentines day quotes. Just choose from the following the phrases things you may want to say to your Valentine day special.

With valentines day funny quotes every one looks happy while reading, if you want to make your friends happy then keep reading funny valentines day quotes for friends, you love it. Also Check : Happy Valentines Day Sayings

I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV. ; valentines day funny quotes

———————

I’m not trying to hit on you, or throw you a line. I just want you to be my Valentine. ; funny valentines day quotes

———————

Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone. ; valentines day quotes funny

-Lewis Black

———————

I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ; funny happy valentines day quotes

———————

Today is Valentine’s Day or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day! ; valentines day funny quotes

– Jay Leno ; funny valentines day quotes for friends

———————

Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch. – By Cathy Carlyle ; funny anti valentines day quotes

———————

We are most alive when we’re in love.

John Updike ; funny anti valentines day quotes

———————

I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV. – By Tracy Smith ; funny valentines day quotes

———————

Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket, or a holding pattern over Philadelphia. – By Judith Viorst ; valentines day quotes funny

———————

Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots. – By Hoosier Farmer

Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by valentinesday: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by bgmduniyain: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by andre067: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by Gloria052: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Valentine’s Day My Love Quotes The very big event of youths Valentine’s Day is very close and this is day of love and care. This is a great time to express the feelings towards your partner about true love. People are looking for the Valentines Day quotes for their partner. Here we have the fabulous collection of the Valentine’s Day love quotes to share it with your valentine. There is no need to go anywhere to search another quotes, because here we have the lots of collection of valentine quotes shared here.

The greatest possession we have costs nothing, its known as love.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply give you courage.

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

Valentines day poems
Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by Gadgetssai(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by Johnelu: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Are you trying to pull pranks for april fools day quotes msg 2017 via text messages? It's an easy and funny way to play a joke on someone.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 by rajkrm(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Coming Of Islam To Hausaland By Trade Not Jihad / European Distortion Of Black African History / Notable Civil Wars In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.