Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited (2068 Views)

Interview With Jumia / Interview With Uconnect / Interview With Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by danielnewton(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
INTERVIEW WITH TRI-STATE CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATES LIMITED...Pls any info abt this company
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Emotivator(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
hi Daniel, pls what position did you apply for?
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by danielnewton(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wao ! pls don't b annoy i saw it late..can't remember...but I didn't go for the interview cos I never heard abt it b4..so afraid to go
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by ollamy22: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Any update on Tristate interviews held on monday?

1 Like

Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by ollamy22: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Any update
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by ollamy22: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Have they contacted the successful ones?
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by ollamy22: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
With deep sense of humility and appreciation to Almighty Allah, i have just been offered a role at Tristate Cardiovascular Associates Limited. Who is with me here?
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by gifty46: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
@olammy22 a role in an interview
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
ollamy22:
With deep sense of humility and appreciation to Almighty Allah, i have just been offered a role at Tristate Cardiovascular Associates Limited. Who is with me here?
Is this company among the companies you claimed will pay above 100k?
I was sent an interview invitation for 2/2/2017
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls what should I be expecting at the interview?
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Are you guys sleeping? ollamy22, pls provide answer to the questions I asked above
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by ollamy22: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Yes. it depends on the role you are applying for and your experience. they simply want the best!
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
ollamy22:
Yes. it depends on the role you are applying for and your experience. they simply want the best!
I applied for a Clinical Chemist... please how did you interview go and like how much should I bargain with them? pls gimme a range. @ollamy22
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Any company would want the best. Pls contact me on whatsapp; 07036438449
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollamy22 howfar nah
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by ollamy22: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
positions differ. therefore, i may not be able to help with salary range. ask for anything. dont feel shy abt it but be flexible. sell your experience first and what you can deliver. communication or presentation ability is key. with all these, they will have good perception of you. be confident and natural. all the best bro. they emphasize merit!!!
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollamy22:
positions differ. therefore, i may not be able to help with salary range. ask for anything. dont feel shy abt it but be flexible. sell your experience first and what you can deliver. communication or presentation ability is key. with all these, they will have good perception of you. be confident and natural. all the best bro. they emphasize merit!!!
Thanks
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Hello house
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Abbycuttie(f): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
I've been offered employment too..... I'm so happy because I went there from Lagos for the interview n left for Lagos that same day..... I give Glory to God cos it all end in praise. congrats to us
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by ollamy22: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Abbycuttie:
I've been offered employment too..... I'm so happy because I went there from Lagos for the interview n left for Lagos that same day..... I give Glory to God cos it all end in praise. congrats to us

Congratulations! i also went there all the way from Lagos. What post did you apply for? could you send a mail to my address for a private discussion? thanks
Re: Interview With Tri-state Cardiovascular Associates Limited by Abbycuttie(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
ollamy22:

Congratulations! i also went there all the way from Lagos. What post did you apply for? could you send a mail to my address for a private discussion? thanks

sent you a mail already

(1) (Reply)

Azikel Group Recruiting! / Pz Cussons Salary Scale / Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.