Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Get The Article Written For You /1ZEp5fY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get The Article Written For You /1ZEp5fY (271 Views)

Have You Read "The Article That Got Adekunle Adebajo Rusticated By UI / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / A Short Article Written By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Article Written For You /1ZEp5fY by generalwriter: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
As an undergraduate in the university, i found it very difficult to compose a unique topic for my seminars, and projects. I consulted many research books, read many research books but all seems to pass through deaf ears.

As an undergraduate, I was focused on having good grades and this could attribute to having excellent marks in my Project and seminars because the posses high credit unit. Not until i found the solution.

First, you have to focus on what you cherish and like most- should be within the circles of your course

Secondly, take a book and start a draft

Thirdly, make plans for it after drafting

Fourthly, research in details and come out with something good.

Lastly, do an excellent proofreading and editing before finally submitting.

But you can get all these done for you!
I hope this helps

Tell me what you feel
Re: How To Get The Article Written For You /1ZEp5fY by generalwriter: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Many people have taken this methods are good to go

(1) (Reply)

Utme / Courses Available In Lasu / Futa, 2015/2016 Pre-degree Form/ And Diploma Form/ Is On Sales: To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.