Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? (780 Views)

Whats The Craziest Thing You ’ Ve Done Under The Influence Of Alc0 Hol? / What The Greatest Prank You've Ever Did On April 1 / Common Things And Facts You Did As A 9ja Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? by samseen02(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
I remember that sunny afternoon after returning home from school with already pasted chewing gum on my head (I pasted it on my head just to hid it from a friend of mine). Yes, very stupid right! Like that wasn't enough, the was part was when my dad saw it and took it on me as a punishment; though he managed to remove it for me but with his bear hand. So if you know what I mean it was like passing through hell that very day.

So what's yours?

Cc: lalasticala
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? by vault(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jumping out of a moving truck and I had my wrist bone slashed out and a very deep cut just inches away from my eye........ yea I was very stubborn undecided

I laff anytime I remember that sh!t grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? by Kayoski(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
ok
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? by samseen02(m): 1:52am On Jan 22, 2016
vault:
Jumping out of a moving truck and I had my wrist bone slashed out and a very deep cut just inches away from my eye........ yea I was very stubborn undecided

I laff anytime I remember that sh!t grin
how you take dey alive bro. Jez wondering if yu ever bliv in miracle?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? by vault(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
samseen02:
how you take dey alive bro. Jez wondering if yu ever bliv in miracle?

the grace of God kept me alive bro...... that's not the first miracle and won't be the last by his grace.... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Sign Posts,lwkmd / 6 Issues That Make You Laugh COMEDY / 10 Best House Of Craze Skit Compilation 2016 (can't stop laughing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.