Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist (1622 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Valentine's Gift She Got From Her “Baby ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by 9janewsarena: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol ,,,even my headline is making me laugh.As in 'shows off her teeth'' How is that news ? Anyway,Toke Makinwa took a trip to the dentist and showed off the results..Good job!
She wrote: I survived it!!!!! Yayyyyy thank you @beaconhillclinic for being so awesome. For all your dental needs, check them out

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAzuhKujngc/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by 9janewsarena: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by yusaze2007: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by toys2seven(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
9janewsarena:
shocked shocked shocked
And this is news because...?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by Ussyyn(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
toys2seven:

And this is news because...?

because it will hit FP grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by Ussyyn(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
see her teeth sef grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by chimerase2: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oh jesus christ of nazareth angry
Na like dis suarez begin de bite pple undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by Tallesty1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
I miss the days when things dey stay for our celebs head.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Teeth During Trip To The Dentist by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
If this crap hits FP I will know Nairaland Mods are on the cheapest Ibadan weed.

(1) (Reply)

Faithia, Dayo Amusa, Kemi Afolabi, Others At Actor Yomi Gold's Movie Premiere / Ghanaian Actress Andrea Owusu Clapsback At Fan Who Asked Why She Was Half Unclad / Which Celebrity Will U Like To Fuccck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.