Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

People Should Stop This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Should Stop This (747 Views)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / 7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Should Stop This by TONYE001(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is becoming disturbing...

Source: Facebook.

Re: People Should Stop This by homeboy205: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bros leave them em just dey madt ni
Re: People Should Stop This by TONYE001(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Using an innocent person's picture for this is so wrong!

I wonder how she'll feel if she gets to see this online.

Bringing it here makes me feel guilty sef...I just felt I should pass the message..
Re: People Should Stop This by cyprus000: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
TONYE001:
Using an innocent person's picture for this is so wrong!

I wonder how she'll feel if she gets to see this online.

Bringing it here makes me feel guilty sef...I just felt I should pass the message..
[size=13pt]
You made a mistake not verbally cremating the sapiopathetic cretin that did that.

The painful part is that; you will see gullible peeps rushing to comment in bide to avoid the lame threat those assholes dish out. Some even claim to be jesus himself commanding you to "like" or type "amen" on their vapid post or die.

All those heap of vapidity is for stipends they get from FB or whatsapp for driving in traffic and stimulating activities. So they device ways which conform with misadvanture of human dignity, to build their E-wallet for stipendiary pay out, at the detriment of the gullible peeps and people they reputationally smear.

I make it a personally duty to remind them of the chromosome deficient pulp of stultifying inanity, they are.
[/size]
Re: People Should Stop This by TONYE001(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
You made a mistake not verbally cremating the sapiopathetic cretin that did that.

The painful part is that; you will see gullible peeps rushing to comment in bide to avoid the lame threat those assholes dish out. Some even claim to be jesus himself commanding you to "like" or type "amen" on their vapid post or die.

All those heap of vapidity is for stipends they get from FB or whatsapp for driving in traffic and stimulating activities. So they device ways which conform with misadvanture of human dignity, to build their E-wallet for stipendiary pay out, at the detriment of the gullible peeps and people they reputationally smear.

I make it a personally duty to remind them of the chromosome deficient pulp of stultifying inanity, they are.
[/size]

Imagine the extent one goes just to make some extra cash! Talk about hypocrisy!

What baffles me is how people render thousands of likes and "amens" in their belief that, by faith, whatever is being prophesied would hit them!

Funny enough, the other day, I noticed that one of these so called "prophets" had an almost naked female as his profile picture.. him come dey prophesy on top....

Phew!

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers / Did Anyone Notice This Now? (pix) / Free Madness! See How A Lady Was Spotted Dressed[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.