Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator (41811 Views)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by seunayantokun(m): 4:05am On Jan 22, 2016
He has problem. O ni isoro. May God show him mercy.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by Taiwo20(m): 4:18am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
this flavour don get breast ooo,make person volunteer bra give am

You get extra there?

The guy sef....very gayish.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by DannyBams91: 4:39am On Jan 22, 2016
naso bro
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by onunwa21(m): 5:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Flavour na person
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by kobonaire(m): 5:44am On Jan 22, 2016
g a y

1 Like

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Who gets turned-on by a man's torso and not what he's about cheesy
Chinedu, when you done, put on your clothes, we ain't all 'ex-beauty queens' undecided sad

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by wrongnumber: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2016
may01:
There's a mirror in the elevator?
Why is he showing off his abs when he's with a guy?

I wonder o and i think the guy is begining to piss me off with this childish thing of showing off abs and even the stunch shaped itanya too go dey follow show abs.Abeg they should know that only teenagers or mentally immature ladies dey die for this kain lubbish but correct brain look or something more reasonable in a man.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by wrongnumber: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2016
chimkaire:
Who gets turned-on by a man's torso and not what he's about cheesy
Chinedu, when you done, put on your clothes, we ain't all 'ex-beauty queens' undecided sad

Exactly my point..only ladies that still have undeveloped grey matter gets freaked by this.. Yes good body structure is ok for a guy but when you begin to flaunt it at every opportunity,it becomes so immature and razz.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by Smellymouth: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Mtsweeeehh
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 22, 2016
wrongnumber:

Exactly my point..only ladies that still have undeveloped grey matter gets freaked by this.. Yes good body structure is ok for a guy but when you begin to flaunt it at every opportunity,it becomes so immature and razz.
shocked thought you were gonna bash me. Kikikikikikiki... grin Your Monika though... cheesy wink
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by banana4nana(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Can king sunny Ade (KSA) do this. He as a great body that women will die for. Awon olosi.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by safarigirl(f): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2016
banana4nana:
Can king sunny Ade (KSA) do this. He as a great body that women will die for. Awon olosi.
lol...Tue 70-year old KSA? Bros, beef with moderation mbok. Ain't no female below 40 drooling over KSA.

Anyway, Flavour did not put that pic up for nosy NLers or Nigerians that don't appreciate fitness, he has fans across Africa on his Instagram page who I'm sure appreciated him well enough.

Y'all can chill with the beef, even the ladies yarning beans here wouldn't mind such a body around them, na condition dey cause frustration

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2016
2boiz:
He is just looking for d next victim.
He knows Nija babes will always come for money, power, fame and dis kinda body
are u jealous...lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by valuedammy(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2016
This guy will soon run mad with the he exposes is body about.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by holuwerpelume: 6:59am On Jan 22, 2016
onga...sweety ...plentyplenty sweety...
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by eaglefrank(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Sexy body indeed wit all dat muscular display
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by babra19: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2016
celebgists:
SEE MORE OF HIS SEXY PHOTOS HERE
http://celebgists.com/dancehall-artist-flavour-flaunts-sexy-body-elevator/
Wetin he use deceive those beauty queens
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by passionate88: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2016
tpiar:

from your profile, you seem to be a hooker, however, the thread is about flavour, stick to that if you are offering him your goodies.
It would have been more sensible to you if you had read my signature.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by ayindejimmy(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2016
This dude seems so in love with his body. I guess he should marry himself then.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by Intendy: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2016
to me the picture is meaningless
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by alaskido(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Advertising his stupidity. Is he the only famous musician in Nigeria? Your baby mama is watching you in 3D.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by danbrowndmf(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Try get sense abeg, it's free
LMAOOOOOOOO!
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by shaneroberts26: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=safarigirl post=42208616]lol...Tue 70-year old KSA? Bros, beef with moderation mbok. Ain't no female below 40 drooling over KSA.

Anyway, Flavour did not put that pic up for nosy NLers or Nigerians that don't appreciate fitness, he has fans across Africa on his Instagram page who I'm sure appreciated him well enough.

Y'all can chill with the beef, even the ladies yarning beans here wouldn't mind such a body around them, na condition dey cause frustration

You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2016
celebgists:

That was the first question that came to my mind.
"like Dude it's just the two of us here put ur shirt on"

Lol... Kelvin H
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by celebgists(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Freemanan:

Lol... Kelvin H

Nice we have the same movie sence smiley
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by ba7man(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2016
This Flavor na just meat.
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by blueeyes1: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
dipopooo:
kai... May God help dis generation.. We dnt hav any gud tin to offer rather than showin our six packs, flauntin cars, showin boobi & yansh, taking selfie etc while old pple ar busy siphonin our money and ruling us anyhow. Imagine, some gullible n senseless youths ar ready to die bcox of Buhari some even yab & curse themselves on social media.
Bless you dearie
Re: Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2016
An Okoro man will always be an okoro man. grin
That picture is childish and he is looking uncouth. Not refined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.