Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (41782 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by goldcoinhub: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
The young Nigerian lady who made it to the finals of America's Got Talent, Kechi Okwuchi undergoes another surgery, years after she survived a fatal plane crash.

The 28-year-old singer had the surgery yesterday but said it is a non-invasive surgery.

She said it's the second of 3 rounds of co2 laser surgery but promised friends and fans that she will be back on her feet in a few days.

Sharing a photo of her on her hospital bed, she wrote:

"So I had the second of 3 rounds of co2 laser surgery today at @shrinersgalvestonand as always, it went well smiley it’s non-invasive guys, so I’ll be at full strength in 3, 4 days ?? some might feel I’m oversharing, but all lives are made up of hills, valleys and plateaus, and I wanna share a bit of everything with y’all, so ? I thank God for a successful surgery and I pray for a smooth and whole recovery!"

In 2015, Kechi graduated from the University of Saint Thomas, in Texas, USA, with a First Class Degree. She also got invited into six honour societies, including the International Economics Honour Society.

After graduation, she worked at a non-profit organization in Houston. She had no time for internships as she was always in and out of surgery.

https://lailasnews.com/plane-crash-survivor-kechi-okwuchi-undergoes-another-surgery/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Speedy recovery dear..You are a fighter and you will pull through this stage.

186 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by youngberry001(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Arrrh dis ebony chubby baby shocked

speedy recovery chubby cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by dannyoungstick(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
ok
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
sad

To think that this lady looked so astonishing before now.

Life is mysterious and demands humility from every human.

Kechi, your soul is still beautiful Okay. FortifiedCity loves you. Most importantly God Loves you. I wouldn't mind getting you pregnant with nothing attached. This I will do just to preserve your outer beauty through your offsprings.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by itiswellandwell: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Still beautiful though. All the very best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by CaptainG00D: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wish u well, by the time they would do 4th n 5th one she would come back to normal

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Princess4ng(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
awwwww.. she's really doing well..... she is really a strong woman!

10 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by thorpido(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
She's got something g to live for.

By the way,what happened to the other survivor?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Yinxies(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pele dear

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wish you quick recovery
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by silenze: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Still beautiful though. All the very best!

why u d lie?

30 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Triniti(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Quick recovery strong lady
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by itiswellandwell: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
silenze:
why u d lie?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Enoch07: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is well
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Mariangeles(f): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Princess4ng:

awwwww.. she's really doing well..... she is really a strong woman!
I swear...

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by emmpire: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Success in your surgery. God will cause His face to shine on you.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Mariangeles(f): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

To think that this lady looked so astonishing before now.

Life is mysterious and demands humility from every human.

Kechi, your soul is still beautiful Okay. FortifiedCity loves you. Most importantly God Loves you. I wouldn't mind getting you pregnant with nothing attached. This I will do just to preserve your outer beauty through your offsprings.
angry

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
this girl self , what is she trying to reconstruct... can't she manage her disfigured kitten

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Princess4ng(f): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
I swear...

my dear.its not easy ooo..... some people in her situation will commit sucide...what am i even saying sef, if i was the one i dont know if i will comfort myself this much........ she has good peopl around her too..... may God continue to give her strength and peace of mind and may God also be always ahead and behind us wherever we go.......... its not easy

10 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by loverboys: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thank God for her life
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Darkseid(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this girl self , what is she trying to reconstruct... can't she manage her disfigured kitten
May God have mercy on you, ewu!

28 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Mariangeles(f): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Princess4ng:

my dear.its not easy ooo..... some people in her situation will commit sucide...what am i even saying sef, if i was the one i dont know if i will comfort myself this much........ she has good peopl around her too..... may God continue to give her strength and peace of mind and may God also be always ahead and behind us wherever we go.......... its not easy
There are no words to describe how brave she is...believe me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Mariangeles(f): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
*Spits

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Assassin101: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
but who go dey tidy this one now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by DBossNG(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
IT IS WELL WITH YOU!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Sijo01(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is well with you. speedy recovery.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Jay5mie: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nairalanders and savagery cheesy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
angry
What's up
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
mamatwiny:

Fortified city! Selfless Toto digger.
grin grin grin Abi na.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by mctons: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Darkseid:
May God have mercy on you, ewu!

Real ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.